The “Sol-Gel Products Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global sol-gel products market is expected to grow at with a CAGR greater than 10% during the forecast period.
- CHEMAT TECHNOLOGY INC.
- SCHOTT AG
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- CMR Coatings
- GAEMA TECH Co., LTD.
- Nanovations Pty Ltd.
- Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd.
- Porcelain Industries
Key Market Trends
Sol-gel Coating Application to Dominate the Market
- Coatings deposition represents the oldest and largest commercial application of sol-gel technology.
- Silica based sol-gel coatings represents huge potential to be implemented in optical devices, like optical sensors and active coatings.
- The sol-gel process offers various advantages for the development of coatings owing to their relatively low temperatures involved.
- The ever-increasing demand coupled with the advancement in the technology in automotive and aerospace industry is likely to increase the demand for sol-gel coatings.
- Hence, owing to the above-mentioned factors, the sol-gel coatings application is likely to dominate the forecast period during the forecast period.
North America to Dominate the Market
- North America accounts for the largest market share in the global sol-gel products market currently with the major demand coming from the united states.
- In the United States, the growing demand for sol-gel coatings from the aerospace industry is driving the demand for sol-gel products.
- Additionally, The increasing focus on the miniaturization of electronic devices and strong growth in the biomedical sector is likely to drive the demand for sol-gel products in the region.
- Hence, owing to the above-mentioned factors,North America is likely to dominate the market studied during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increase in Demand for Sol-Gel Coatings
4.1.2 Rising Demand from Biomedical Industry
4.1.3 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Lack of Investment in R&D Activities
4.2.2 High Cost of Raw Materials
4.2.3 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value-chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.3 Piezoelectric Devices
5.1.4 High-Strength Ceramics
5.2 End-User Industry
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 ASEAN Countries
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle-East & Africa
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle-East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kdbtfw
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900