The “Sustainable Fabrics Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global sustainable fabrics market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global sustainable fabrics market to grow with a CAGR of 11.0% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on sustainable fabrics market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on sustainable fabrics market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global sustainable fabrics market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global sustainable fabrics market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, the Publisher’s Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
The global sustainable fabrics market is segmented on the basis of product type, and application.
The Global Sustainable Fabrics Market by Product Type
The Global Sustainable Fabrics Market by Application
- Household & Furnishing
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the sustainable fabrics market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the sustainable fabrics market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global sustainable fabrics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Publisher’s Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Growing awareness regarding the harmful effects of synthetic fabrics on the environment
- The high price of sustainable fabrics
- Growing initiatives to promote organic and sustainable products
- Lenzing AG
- Pure Waste Textiles
- China Bambro Textile Co., Ltd
- Vivify Textiles
- Teijin Ltd
- Fujian Baichuan Resources Recycling Science&TechnologyCo.Ltd
- Ecological Textiles
- TEXTIL SANTANDERINA, SA
- Paramount Textile Mills (P) Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/509l81
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900