The “Veterinary Patient Monitoring Equipment Market Research Report by Product Type, by Animal Type, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Veterinary Patient Monitoring Equipment Market size was estimated at USD 523.84 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 565.38 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 8.26% to reach USD 843.80 Million by 2026.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Veterinary Patient Monitoring Equipment Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Veterinary Patient Monitoring Equipment Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Veterinary Patient Monitoring Equipment Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Veterinary Patient Monitoring Equipment Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Veterinary Patient Monitoring Equipment Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Veterinary Patient Monitoring Equipment Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Veterinary Patient Monitoring Equipment Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Veterinary Patient Monitoring Equipment Market?
- Growing incidence of diseases in livestock and companion animals
- Rising demand for treatment and medications for pets
- Increase in R&D expenditure for veterinary healthcare
- Expensive veterinary patient monitoring equipment
- Rising animal health expenditure and pet health insurance
- Technological advancements and improvements to provide affordability and accessibility towards animal’s health
- Low awareness about animal health in emerging markets
- 3M Company
- Agfa-Gevaert N.V.
- B. Braun Vet Care GmbH
- Bionet America
- Carestream Health
- Covetrus, Inc.
- Diagnostic Imaging Systems
- Digicare Biomedical Technology Inc.
- DRE Veterinary
- GE Healthcare
- Hallmarq Veterinary Imaging Ltd.
- Hallowell EMC
- IDEXX Laboratories Inc.
- IMV Technologies
- Jorgensen Laboratories, Inc
- Medtronic PLC
- Midmark Corporation
- MinXray Inc
- MinXray, Inc.
- Nonin Medical, Inc.
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co.
- Smiths Group PLC
- SonoScape Medical Corporation
- Vetland Medical Sales and Services LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8xhi09
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900