The “Retailing in Japan – Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The research report provides both the historic and forecast market data of total retail sales, and the total retail sales market in Japan.
It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value, with category details in total retail sales sector. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The research report also reveals major retailers share in total retail sales sector with their price and market positioning in 2020.
The report uses data from the publisher’s Retail database showing the trends in the market and sectors by value. It also reveals the major retailers by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the retail industry and forecasts to 2025
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in retail sectors to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sectors and their price positioning
Key Topics Covered:
- The State of Retail
- Clothing, footwear & accessories
- Food & grocery
- Health & beauty
- Abc Mart
- Japan Consumers Cooperative Union
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fg3hf
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900