The “Qatar Telecom Operator Country Intelligence – Forward-Looking Analysis of Telecommunications Markets, Competitive Landscape and Key Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Qatar’s telecom and pay-TV services market will reach $2.9bn by 2026, driven by projected growth in the mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV segments. Mobile data will be the largest revenue-contributing segment in 2021.
Mobile data revenue will expand at the fastest CAGR of 13.7% over 2021-2026, driven by the increasing smartphone subscriptions, growing data consumption and projected growth of 5G subscription that will yield higher data ARPUs over the forecast period. Pay-TV services revenues in Qatar will grow supported by subscription growth across IPTV and DTH segment.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following –
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Qatar.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Qatar will grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during 2021-2026.
- Mobile service revenue will account for 93.3% of the total telecom and pay-TV service revenue in 2026, driven by the increasing smartphone subscriptions, growing data consumption and projected growth of 5G subscription that will yield higher data ARPUs over the forecast period.
- 4G will be leading mobile technology with 53.3% share of the total mobile subscriptions in 2021.
- Ooredoo Qatar will lead the country’s mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions in 2021, followed by Vodafone Qatar.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market highlights
- Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
- Demographic and macroeconomic context
- Regulatory context
- Telecom market outlook
- Total telecom service revenue
- Mobile services market
- Fixed services market
- Pay-TV service market
- Competitive landscape and company snapshots
- Competitive landscape
- Ooredoo Qatar
- Vodafone Qatar
- Additional resources
- Baseline forecast assumptions
- Data tables
- Ooredoo Qatar
- Vodafone Qatar
- beIN Sports
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g6spp
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900