The “Russia General Insurance – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides a detailed outlook by product category for Russian general insurance segment. It includes in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Russian general insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, loss ratio, retail and commercial split, premium by line of business, and premium ceded and cession rates, during the review period (2016-2020) and forecast period (2020-2025).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of Russian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights and dynamics of Russian general insurance segment.
- A comprehensive overview of Russian economy, government initiatives, and investment opportunities.
- Russian insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Russia’s general insurance reinsurance business’s market structure giving details of premium ceded along with cession rates.
- Russian general insurance segment structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Distribution channels deployed by Russian general insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in Russia:
- It provides historical values for Russian general insurance segment for the report’s 2016-2020 review period, and projected figures for the 2020-2025 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Russian general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2025.
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in Russia, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key Topics Covered:
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Key Market Trends
- Summary Trends and KPIs
- Key Trends by Line of Business
- Property Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance
- Miscellaneous Insurance
- Distribution Channels
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Alfa Strakhovanie
- Ingosstrakh IPJSC
- VSK Insurance House
- Soglasie Insurance
- Sberbank Insurance
- Tinkoff Insurance, Jsc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mhczu1
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900