The “Kuwait Oil and Gas Strategic Analysis and Outlook to 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The comprehensive guide provides analysis and forecasts of the Kuwait oil and gas market for the period 2010 to 2028. Asset by asset details of all existing and planned projects across Kuwait oil and gas value chain are detailed in the report.
Driven by strong methodology and proprietary databases, reliable projections of oil, gas, petroleum products, coal, LNG-supply and demand are made to 2028. The research work examines the existing infrastructure (oil and gas assets), market conditions, investment climate and competitive landscape of upstream, midstream and downstream sectors.
SWOT Analysis and benchmarking tools are used to analyze and compare the real prospects and challenges of investing or expanding in the industry. Furthermore, the report details all the investment opportunities sector wise, highlighting the industry growth potential and project feasibility. Detailed information on new fields, blocks, pipelines, refineries, storage assets and LNG terminals along with the investments required, current status of the projects and commencement feasibility are provided.
The report also analyzes three key companies in Kuwait oil and gas industry. Business operations, SWOT Analysis and financial performance of the companies are provided. All latest developments in the industry along with their possible impact on the industry are included in the report.
Some of the key issues addressed in the report include:
- How will be oil and gas supply scenario in Kuwait by 2028?
- Which of the petroleum products will witness the maximum demand growth by 2028?
- What are the new risks and opportunities for investors/ oil and gas companies?
- What are the potential investment opportunities in Kuwait and how much investment is needed?
- How did the production from major fields vary over the last decade?
- What is the current status of all planned projects in Kuwait?
- Who is the market leader and what is the market concentration ratio of pipelines, upstream, oil storage, refining, LNG and UGS sectors?
- What will be the coking/FCC/HCC/VDU capacities in Kuwait by 2024?
- How much of the LNG capacity is contracted and how much will be available for contracts by 2024?
- What will be the crude oil/petroleum products/chemicals storage capacity by 2024?
- How much natural gas can be withdrawn from underground gas storage tanks in a day?
- How extensive is the pipeline transportation network in the country?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Kuwait Energy Profile
3. Kuwait Economic and Demographic Analysis
4. Kuwait Supply-Demand Analysis and Forecasts to 2028
5. Kuwait Oil and Gas Industry Competitive Landscape
6. Kuwait Oil and Gas SWOT Analysis
7. Key Oil and Gas Investment Opportunities in Kuwait
8. Kuwait Oil and Gas Benchmarking with Peer Markets
9. Kuwait Exploration and Production Market Analysis
10. Kuwait Refinery Market Analysis
11. Kuwait Liquefied Natural Gas Market Analysis
12. Kuwait Storage Market Analysis
13. Kuwait Pipeline Market Analysis
14. Profiles of Oil and Gas Companies in Kuwait
15. Kuwait Oil and Gas News Updates, 2017-2020
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bmsbm6
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900