As many continue to spend more time indoors and limit interaction with others, it’s easy to feel distant from the ones you love. Thankfully, with Valentine’s Day this weekend, it is the perfect opportunity to reconnect with loved ones by sending unique gifts that complement their interests and contribute to their overall wellbeing. Lifestyle expert with Prepare with Cher, Cheryl Nelson, shares her top Valentine’s Day gifts that suit a variety of people with different tastes and lifestyles.
“Valentine’s Day can sometimes feel like a lonely occasion, so it’s important to let loved ones know that you care with a thoughtful and curated gift,” said Cheryl Nelson. “Gifts that focus on health & wellness and are designed to enhance one’s quality of life are good options to consider this year.”
Cheryl Nelson recommends the following Valentine’s Day gifts to help enhance one’s quality of life:
- For the Busy & Overwhelmed Parent – With virtual learning, parents must shift their activities at home to accommodate their children’s schedule. To attain daily immune health support, vitafusion Triple Immune Gummy Vitamins nourishes the digestive tract where over 70% of the immune system lives with immune powerhouse ingredients like vitamin C & D. These gummies also include 50mg of elderberry per serving. L’il Critters makes a tasty daily multi-vitamin in a fun gummy bear shape for kids too!
- For the Fitness Fanatic – Give the gift of quality time with a virtual boot-camp style class at Body Space Fitness. Their workouts combine high-intensity cardio and strength training. It’s a great activity to bond and reach fitness milestones together!
- For the Clean Freak – Many mothers prioritize the comfort and safety of their family first, so make mom’s life easier by gifting her a value-packed clean detergent that is tough on stains but gentle on skin. Dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic, ARM & HAMMER Sensitive Skin Free & Clear detergent gives clothes a deep clean while being free and clear of the perfumes and dyes that can cause irritation to sensitive skin. For a deeper clean, ARM & HAMMER Odor Blasters, Fresh Burst attacks tough odors at their core, and is specifically formulated for body odor, sweat, and musty-towel odors.
- For the Companion with Tattoos – It is important to properly maintain a fresh or dull tattoo to look and feel vibrant and healthy. Mad Rabbit Tattoo offers all-natural, non-toxic, and paraben-free tattoo aftercare products. Their Tattoo Balm protects tattoos and prevents discoloration for color, black, and grey tattoos whereas the recently launched Soothing Gel alleviates the inevitable itching and scabbing that naturally occurs after getting a new tattoo.
- For the Jetsetter Who Misses Traveling – Inspired by “scent memories” from traveling the world, Hotel Lobby Candle brings the grand hotel experience into homes in the form of a candle. Their recently launched gold candle wick trimmer and Paris Votive Trio Candle Set screams luxury with notes of linen, sandalwood, musk, and crème de cassis.
- For the Friend on a Digital Detox – Spice up the bookworm in your life’s day with a book they can’t put down. THE HERD by Andrea Bartz is a thriller filled with multiple layers of mystery and sharp commentary on female friendships and social media. Follow along the story behind the vanishing of a glamorous founder of a women’s coworking space on the eve of a huge news conference.
“Although people are currently limited in physical interaction, use this time to bond with loved ones in fun and creative ways,” adds Nelson.