The “Metalworking Fluids Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global metalworking fluids market reached a value of US$ 9.46 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global metalworking fluids market to exhibit moderate growth during the next five years.
Metalworking fluids (MWF) refer to a range of liquids and oils that are used to lubricate and cool down metal pieces while they are being machined, ground and milled. The MWFs reduce friction and heat in-between the cutting tool and the workpiece and prevent smoking or burning while inhibiting corrosion. These fluids find extensive applications worldwide in mechanical workshops for cutting and shaping metals. Furthermore, they aid in extending a vehicle’s component life by maintaining lubrication, reducing the chances of wear and tear or any physical and thermal deformation, along with delivering superior surface finish and texture in the welding process.
The thriving automotive industry is the key factor driving the market. Metals are widely used to provide structural strength and durability to automobile vehicles. Consequently, metalworking fluids are required for metal removal, chemical treatment and protection, and enhancing the overall work hours of the tool. Furthermore, increased consumer spending on vehicle modifications has catalyzed the market growth. A shift in the preference from traditional metal alloys to stainless steel, aluminum and titanium is also projected to drive the market further.
These metals provide lightweight and long-lasting features to the equipment which are highly desirable in the market. Moreover, increasing research and development (R&D) activities conducted by original equipment manufacturers (OEM) to produce higher volumes of metal components that ensure energy efficiency in equipment is also projected to drive the demand for metalworking fluids in the coming years.
- Houghton International
- Total S.A.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Castrol Limited
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Columbia Petro
- PETRONAS Lubricants International
- Quaker Chemical Corporation
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global metalworking fluids market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global metalworking fluids industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global metalworking fluids industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the source?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the fluid type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global metalworking fluids industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global metalworking fluids industry?
- What is the structure of the global metalworking fluids industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global metalworking fluids industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Metalworking Fluids Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Source
5.6 Market Breakup by End Use
5.7 Market Breakup by Fluid Type
5.8 Market Breakup by Industry
5.9 Market Breakup by Region
5.10 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
7 Market Breakup by Source
8 Market Breakup by End Use
9 Market Breakup by Fluid Type
10 Market Breakup by Industry
11 Market Breakup by Region
12 SWOT Analysis
13 Value Chain Analysis
14 Porters Five Forces Analysis
15 Price Analysis
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Market Structure
16.2 Key Players
16.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8oddfz
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900