Bigfork, Montana, May 21, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — While families have been coming to Flathead Lake Lodge for the past 74 years, this fall the ranch is adding brand-new adults-only packages to its 2,000 acres along Flathead Lake.
The new packages include “Montana Adventure in the Crown of the Continent,” “Relax and Restore in Montana’s Wide-open Spaces” and “Unplug and Reconnect: Retreat to Montana.”
“Fall is one of the most beautiful times of year in Montana,” said Chase Averill, General Manager of Flathead Lake Lodge. “Offering these packages during autumn allows us to be creative and flexible, while also sharing our favorite things about the season with guests.”
Each getaway is crafted to cater to distinct interests among lodge guests, while also ensuring that each captures the experience Flathead Lake Lodge is known for. Package rates are per person and include meals, accommodations, recreation, tax and gratuity.
Package details include:
- Montana Adventure: September 1-5, 2019
- This four-night, five-day adventure combines the cool waters of Flathead Lake with Glacier National Park, horseback trails rides and a visit to the ranch’s herd of bison on the Blackfeet Nation. Additional offerings include boat cruises, campfires with live music, touring the lodge’s on-property elk preserve and sailing on historic boats.
- Package rate: $2,880
- Relax & Restore: September 12-15, 2019
- This three-night, four-day adults-only stay is designed for travelers wanting to experience the solace of fall in Montana with onsite massages, golf outings, yoga, riding lessons, apple pressing, guided hikes and stargazing.
- Package rate: $2,070
- Unplug & Reconnect: September 25-29, 2019
- A four-night, five-day getaway, this package is designed with guest wellness in mind, with customized fitness classes—including OULA, a Montana-born dance workout—quiet trail rides, stand-up paddleboarding and workshops to feed the body, mind and soul.
- Package rate: $2,760
Find more information on fall packages at www.FlatheadLakeLodge.com or by calling 406-837-4391.
About Flathead Lake Lodge
A family-owned and -operated guest ranch, Flathead Lake Lodge is located in Montana on the shores of Flathead Lake—the largest freshwater lake in the West. Encompassing 2,000 acres of terrain, Flathead Lake Lodge has been welcoming guests from around the world for more than 70 years with its one-of-a-kind hospitality. A family travel destination, the lodge also hosts groups, corporate retreats, meetings, events and destination weddings. More information can be found at FlatheadLakeLodge.com or on Facebook and Instagram.
Editor’s Note (For Media ONLY): For more information and story ideas on Flathead Lake Lodge, contact Tia@lightningbugpublicrelations.com.
Media Contacts (For Media ONLY):
Tia Troy Flathead Lake Lodge 4065298314 firstname.lastname@example.org