VALLEY COTTAGE, N.Y. , July 10, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Demand for negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) market devices is expected to increase at 6.6% CAGR during the period 2016-2026, according to a new research by Future Market Insights (FMI). The report titled, “Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026”, offers 10-year market forecast and analysis on the basis of product type, end-user, and region.
Effectiveness of negative pressure wound therapy in treating acute and chronic wounds is a key factor driving its adoption across hospitals, clinics, and homecare settings. The use of NPWT devices in managing closed incisions, where risk of wound breakdown is higher, is also fuelling demand, especially in North America and Western Europe.
Development of safe and highly effective NPWT devices has helped address concerns related to potential risks, leading to greater adoption across end-use sectors. Decline in the number of adverse reaction and product recalls has led to increased confidence on the safe use of negative wound pressure therapy.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-810
NPWT Market Segmentation
FMI’s report offers 10-year forecast on the negative pressure wound therapy market, segmenting the market on the basis of product type, end-user, and region.
On the basis of product type, the report has segmented the market into,
- Standalone NPWT devices
- Single-use disposable NPWT devices
- Portable NPWT devices
- NPWT accessories (canisters)
Among these, single-use disposable and portable NPWT devices are expected to witness higher demand during the forecast period, owing to growing preference for small, smart NPWT devices. NPWT accessories segment, which accounted for nearly 59% revenue share in 2015, is expected to witness a decline in demand through 2026.
Key end-users of negative pressure wound therapy devices include hospitals, clinics, and homecare settings. Demand for NPWT devices is expected to witness highest demand from hospitals, with this segment expected to increase at 6.5% CAGR through 2026. Adoption of NPWT in homecare settings is also expected to gain traction on account of favourable reimbursement options and enhancement in the safety features of NPWT devices.
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customised insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-810
North America and Western Europe are the largest markets for NPWT, collectively accounting for nearly 75% revenues of the global market in 2015. Demand for Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to be strong during the forecast period, with the NPWT market in the region anticipated to increase at 8.1% CAGR – higher than any other region – during the forecast period.
Key companies profiled in the report include Acelity, Smith & Nephew, ConvaTec Inc., PAUL HARTMANN AG, Medela, Mölnlycke Health Care, and Coloplast Corp. The report offers insights on the individual strategies followed by these companies in terms of bringing improvements in their product design, creating new manufacturing facilities, market consolidation and advanced R&D initiatives. The report concludes with key takeaways for players already present in the market and new players planning to enter the market, which could help them in the long run.
Preview Analysis Global Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Market Segmentation By Product – Stand-Alone NPWT Devices, Portable NPWT Devices, Single Use Disposable NPWT Devices and NPWT Accessories (Canisters); By End User – Hospitals, Clinics and Home Care Settings: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/negative-pressure-wound-therapy-market
More from FMI’s Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical devices Intelligence:
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Devices Market Segmentation By Products – Monoplace HBOT, Multiplace HBOT, Topical HBOT; By Applications – Wound Healing, Decompression Sickness, Infection Treatment, Air Or Gas Embolism: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy-devices-market
- Pharmacovigilance Market Segmentation By Phase Of Drug Development (Preclinical Studies, Phase I, Phase II, Phase III, Phase IV); By Methods (Spontaneous Reporting, Intensified ADR Reporting, Targeted Spontaneous Reporting, Cohort Event Monitoring, EHR Mining); By Type Service Provider (In-House, Contract Outsourcing), Others – Market Size, Growth, Forecast, Sales, Pricing Forecast, Share, Export Value, Export Volume, Trade: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/pharmacovigilance-market
- Laboratory Information Systems Market Segmentation By End User – Hospitals, Clinics, Independent Laboratories And Others; By Component – Software, Services And Hardware; By Delivery Mode – On-Premises And Cloud Based; By Key Regions – North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan, Japan And Middle East & Africa: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/laboratory-information-systems-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Mr. Sudip Saha
Future Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
Press Office: Press@futuremrketinsights.com
FMI Blog: http://www.fmiblog.com/