The “New Zealand Facilities Management Growth Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This study analyzes the New Zealand FM market, covering the market drivers, restraints, forecasts, trends, and competitive landscape. The study also provides analysis by engagement type, service type, and end-user verticals. It covers a 2018 to 2026 time frame with 2020 being the base year. The study identifies 5 key growth opportunities for stakeholders in the New Zealand FM market.
The New Zealand (NZ) facilities management (FM) market is seeing relatively stable growth, despite the pandemic-induced disruption in 2020. The high awareness of FM services and active participation of end users, coupled with the growing awareness of energy efficiency and the existing building stock in the country, has been responsible for the stable FM demand in the country.
However, market development is strained by a lack of scale in certain geographical areas and limitation in funding among end users, challenging FM adoption and delivery. The existing FM practices are skewed towards a conventionally operational rather than strategic approach. This, coupled with the dearth of skilled personnel across the country, hinders the advancement of FM solutions.
The FM market in New Zealand is supported by the relatively stable economic conditions in the country. The large facility base in several end-user sectors, such as retail and government, also translates into significant and steady FM demand. In general, the domestic FM market’s development mirrors that of the Australian FM market, albeit on a slower and smaller scale.
Many service providers that have a strong presence in the Australian market choose to explore growth opportunities in the New Zealand market as well. This has resulted in a good mix of local and foreign service providers operating in the domestic FM market in New Zealand. Domestic end users, are, however, less aware of and therefore less likely to adopt new technologies. They are more likely to adopt new technologies when driven to do so by regulatory mandates or guidelines.
Key Issues Addressed:
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the potential market opportunities and current outsourcing trends?
- Which are the factors contributing to and deterring market development? How do these factors affect the market?
- Are the products offered today meeting customer needs, or are additional developments needed?
- What are the key growth opportunities market participants should pay focus on?
Key Topics Covered:
- Why Is It Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of the Top Three Strategic Imperatives on Facility Management Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
Growth Opportunity Analysis, FM Market
- Scope of Analysis
- FM Market Segmentation
- Housing Data and Consumer Price Index
- Impact of COVID-19
- Key Growth Metrics
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Restraints
- Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast Analysis
- Market Trend by Penetration of Outsourced FM
- Market Trend by Service Type
- Revenue Forecast by Industry Vertical
- Revenue Forecast Analysis by Industry Vertical
- Revenue Forecast Analysis by Industry Vertical (continued)
- Competitive Environment
- Revenue Share of Top Participants
- SWOT Analysis
Growth Opportunity Universe, FM Market
- Growth Opportunity 1 – Service Scope Expansion for Customers’ Unmet Needs in FM
- Growth Opportunity 2 – Enhance Self-delivery Capabilities for Total Engagement with Customer
- Growth Opportunity 3 – Environmentally Sustainable Solutions For Alignment with National Direction in Energy Efficiency
- Growth Opportunity 4 – Technology-supported Solutions to Capture End-users’ Needs in Sophisticated Building Systems
- Growth Opportunity 5 – Shift to Outcome-based Contracts for Efficiency in Cost and Service Delivery
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oxbf6z
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900