The “4th Annual Mining Investment Hybrid North America” conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Why Mining Investment North America?
Now in its’ 4th year, Mining Investment North America is firmly established as boutique strategic mining investment & capital raising conference and exhibition. Besides mining trends and finance approach, we also incorporate the latest technological innovations that will transform the industry.
For 2021, we are continuing with a hybrid model to capture a wider American and global audience in the new business environment. Our digital event arena will enable you to network with colleagues from all around the globe, hear expert analysis live & on-demand, chat with all participants, attend virtual exhibitions, and debate the latest opportunities and challenges of the industry simply without encountering any travel restrictions or social distancing measures.
We expect 250 senior-level executives, including over 150 investors and 30 mining companies ranging from explorers, juniors to mid-tier producers and majors for two days of partnering, networking, and business matching.
- Mining Investment Strategies & Trends
- Gold & Precious Metals Developments
- Gender Diversity & Empowerment in North America
- Junior Miners, New Exploration Projects & Discoveries
- Base Metals
- Resources Security & Sustainability
- Commodity Trends in North America
- M&A, Capital Raising & Financing Environment
- Battery Metals & Electric Vehicles
- Bulk Metals
- Rare Earth Minerals
- Mining Technology Advancements
- Emerging Markets Outlook
- Risk, Government Regulations & Policy Developments
- IoT, Blockchain & Future of Mining
What To Expect?
- Our industry leaders provide new perspectives, share cutting-edge content and insights to understand the fast-changing global investment landscape.
- Talk to miners & evaluate their resources projects and discover the very latest in technology and solution innovations to the mining industry.
- From speed networking, 1-2-1 meetings to private chats across 2 days you’re assured to make the right connections.
Managing Partner & Chief Market Strategist
Bannockburn Global Forex United States
Women in Mining
Co-Founder and Partner (Sustainable Governance Initiative)
Mining Audiences and Data Intelligence Manager
Founder and Managing Partner
Secretary/Treasurer and Director
Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee (G.A.T.A)
Mining & Institutional Investor Expert
Head of Commodities, Portfolio Manager
President and CEO
Centre for Excellence in Mining (CEMI)
Miller Thomson LLP
Senior Industry Consultant
MAUREEN BERKNER BOYT
The Moxie Exchange & Everyday Inclusion App
Editor and Mining Writer
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gnhps6
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900