The “2021 North America Consumer Sentiment Study” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The analyst conducted a study of North American consumers on a range of topics and this data is now available.
As vaccines begin to roll out around the world, the billion-dollar question is when will retail and hospitality recover to the levels that we had prior to the pandemic.
Included in the data is the following:
- Impact of COVID on unemployment by income, region of the world
- Geographical moves – which consumers moved or are moving due to pandemic implications. How does that differ by age, income, region, where they live currently
- How having COVID affects plans and timing for the future
- Timing of Vaccines, availability and how these impact spend and timing of spend
- Growth or reduction in spending in categories that include grocery, health and beauty, clothing, electronics, furniture, home improvement, dining out, entertainment and travel over the next 12 months. Which regions and categories will recover fastest, which will take longer?
- The change in spend for in-store retailing or digital orders by category, BOPIS and Click and Collect, Delivery for free or fee? How much of the digital orders will be retained?
- When are people traveling? Where are they staying? Will it be a rental residence or hotel/casino, cruise or family? How does income, age or region play a role?
- What is the timing for attending sports or concerts? Dining in at full restaurants? Going to nightclubs and bars, using cab, rideshare or mass transit? Attend theater or theme parks? Traveling domestic or internationally? Traveling by plane, car or train? How does all of this differ by vaccine timing, region, income and age. It’s all here.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/aacfw3
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900