The “North America Extruded Snack Food Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach levels worth US$ 15.8 Billion by 2024 exhibiting a CAGR of 2.2% during 2019-2024.
The North America extruded snack food market reached a value of US$ 13.8 Billion in 2018. Extruded snack food is made by the extrusion of various ingredients such as corn, tapioca, oats, potatoes, wheat, etc. The extrusion technique has been found to be efficient and economical in comparison with the older techniques. As a result, this process has been used widely in the snack food industry. Its versatility with respect to ingredient selection, shapes and textures of products that can be produced, energy efficiency and lack of process effluents are some of its major advantages. Extrusion based processing involves lower costs and higher productivity than other cooking and forming processes. Extruders can also operate continuously with high throughput.
North America extruded snack food market is currently being driven by various factors. The consumption of the snack food is increasing in the region owing to their convenience, affordability and the availability of numerous flavors and pack sizes. Moreover, rising hectic lifestyles of the consumers have escalated the demand of ready-to-eat food products such as extruded snack food products like chips, crisps, etc. Furthermore, easy access to multiple distribution channels such as hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty food stores and online retail has also fueled the market growth in the region.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America extruded snack food market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America extruded snack food market?
- What is the breakup of the North America Extruded Snack Food Market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the North America extruded snack food market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America extruded snack food industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America extruded snack food industry?
- What is the structure of the North America extruded snack food industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America extruded snack food industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America extruded snack food industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States and Canada
- Segments Covered: Type and Distribution Channel.
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America extruded snack food market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Extruded Snack Food Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Type
5.3 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Extruded Snack Food Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Extruded Snack Food Market: Breakup by Type
7.5 Mixed Grains
8 North America Extruded Snack Food Market: Breakup by Distribution Channel
8.1 Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
8.3 Specialty Food Stores
8.4 Online Stores
9 North America Extruded Snack Food Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Historical market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by Type
9.1.3 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
9.1.4 Market Forecast
9.2.1 Historical market Trends
9.2.2 Market Breakup by Type
9.2.3 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
9.2.4 Market Forecast
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Raw Material Procurement
12 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/27ywfx