The “Jewelry and Watch Retail North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2016-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The NAFTA Jewelry & Watches industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The jewelry & watch retail industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $1,26,914.3 million in 2020. The Canada was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 0.8% over the 2016-20 period.
- Within the jewelry & watch retail industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $1,19,412.0 million in 2020. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $5,121.4 and $2,380.9 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the jewelry & watch retail industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $1,49,448.5 million in 2025, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $6,011.5 and $3,170.9 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA jewelry & watches market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA jewelry & watches market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key jewelry & watches market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA jewelry & watches market with five year forecasts.
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. What is this report about?
1.2. Who is the target reader?
1.3. How to use this report
2 NAFTA Jewelry & Watch Retail
2.1. Industry Outlook
3 Jewelry & Watch Retail in Canada
3.1. Market Overview
3.2. Market Data
3.3. Market Segmentation
3.4. Market outlook
3.5. Five forces analysis
4 Macroeconomic Indicators
4.1. Country data
5 Jewelry & Watch Retail in Mexico
5.1. Market Overview
5.2. Market Data
5.3. Market Segmentation
5.4. Market outlook
5.5. Five forces analysis
6 Macroeconomic Indicators
6.1. Country data
7 Jewelry & Watch Retail in The United States
7.1. Market Overview
7.2. Market Data
7.3. Market Segmentation
7.4. Market outlook
7.5. Five forces analysis
8 Macroeconomic Indicators
8.1. Country data
9 Company Profiles
9.1. Charm Jewelry Ltd
9.2. Birks Group Inc
9.3. Swarovski AG
9.4. El Puerto de Liverpool SAB de CV
9.5. Pandora AS
9.6. Signet Jewelers Limited
9.7. Tiffany & Co
9.8. Walmart Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8d5zsc
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900