The “North America Recycled Plastics Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 21.6 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of more than 5% during 2019-2024.
The North America recycled plastics market reached a value of US$ 15.9 Billion in 2018. Plastic is a non-biodegradable, synthetic material which is most commonly sourced from petrochemicals. Plastic recycling is the process of recovering different types of plastic from waste products in order to reuse them for making useful products. Prior to recycling, the waste and scrap go through a series of five different stages, which include sorting, washing, shredding, identification and classification of plastic, and extruding.
North America recycled plastics market is currently being driven by several factors. The demand for recycled plastics has witnessed a surge on account of various initiatives undertaken by governments and organizations in different countries of the region. For instance, the Association of Plastic Recyclers (APR) along with the Recycling Partnership, has taken numerous steps to instruct vendors on using post-consumer resin (PCR). Apart from this, plastic recycling offers benefits to the manufacturers as it helps in reducing the costs of raw materials, which are higher for producing virgin plastic.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America recycled plastics market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America recycled plastics market?
- What is the breakup of the North America recycled plastics market on the basis of plastic type?
- What is the breakup of the North America recycled plastics market on the basis of raw material?
- What is the breakup of the North America recycled plastics market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America recycled plastics industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America recycled plastics industry?
- What is the structure of the North America recycled plastics industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America recycled plastics industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America recycled plastics industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States and Canada
- Segments Covered: Plastic Type, Raw Material and Application.
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America recycled plastics market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Recycled Plastics Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Plastic Type
5.3 Market Breakup by Raw Material
5.4 Market Breakup by Application
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Forecast
6 North America Recycled Plastics Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Recycled Plastics Market: Breakup by Plastic Type
7.1 Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
7.2 High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
7.3 Polypropylene (PP)
7.4 Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
8 North America Recycled Plastics Market: Breakup by Raw Material
8.1 Plastic Bottles
8.2 Plastic Films
8.3 Rigid Plastic and Foams
9 North America Recycled Plastics Market: Breakup by Application
9.1 Non-Food Contact Packaging
9.2 Food Contact Packaging
10 North America Recycled Plastics Market: Breakup by Country
10.1 United States
10.1.1 Historical market Trends
10.1.2 Market Breakup by Plastic Type
10.1.3 Market Breakup by Raw Material
10.1.4 Market Breakup by Application
10.1.5 Market Forecast
10.2.1 Historical market Trends
10.2.2 Market Breakup by Plastic Type
10.2.3 Market Breakup by Raw Material
10.2.4 Market Breakup by Application
10.2.5 Market Forecast
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
12.2 Research and Development
12.3 Raw Material Procurement
13 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4 Degree of Rivalry
13.5 Threat of New Entrants
13.6 Threat of Substitutes
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/du9jaq