The “North America Textile Chemicals Market 2020-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The North American textile chemicals market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period.
High apparel demand, increasing environmental concerns, and favorable government regulations & trade agreements are the primary drivers of the textile sector in the region, which directly induces the demand for textile chemicals. Strong economy has been one of the major drivers for the boom in the textile industry in the US. The US is the world’s largest and most powerful economy, and it had a per capita income of $59,610 in 2018. The economy grew at a 2.0% pace during the April-June 2019 period. Furthermore, in third quarter of 2019, the economy grew by an annualized 1.9%. There were signs that the economy maintained a moderate pace of expansion as the year ended, supported by a strong labor market. The drastic outbreak of COVID-19 in the country has led to a downfall in the economic growth, owing to a fall in consumer spending and business shutdowns.
The North American textile industry ranks third, after China and India, in the global market. It consists of yarns and fabric made from raw materials, such as cotton and manmade fibers. The textile industry in the region, overall, has shown a positive trend due to the growing technical textile demand from various end-user industries, such as automotive and industrial applications. The demand for technical textiles is expected to remain high in the coming years as well, due to growth in the global economy, which will result in an increased demand for textile chemicals in the region.
The North American textile chemicals market is segmented based on type, application, and raw material. Based on type, the market is classified into colorants and auxiliaries, coating & sizing chemicals, surfactants, desizing agents, finishing agents, and others. Based on application, the market is further classified into apparel, automotive textile, home furnishing, industrial textile, and others. In household textiles, the prospect for chemical textile is booming due to the growing fashion sensitivity of urban consumers toward home furnishings. Based on raw material, the market is fragmented into synthetic, cotton, wool & cashmere, silk, rayon/viscose, other.
- Apollo Chemical Company, LLC
- Arkema SA
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, LLC
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Ethox Chemicals, LLC
- Exxon Mobil Corp.
- Fibro Chem, LLC
- First Source Worldwide, LLC
- Huntsman International LLC
- IndusCo, Ltd.
- Marlin Company, Inc.
- OMNOVA Solutions Inc.
- Organic Dyes and Pigments
- The Lubrizol Corp.
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of the North American textile chemicals market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the North American textile chemicals industry.
- Insights about market determinants that are stimulating the North American textile chemicals market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Market Determinants
4. Market Segmentation
4.1. North America Textile Chemicals Market by Type
4.2. North America Textile Chemicals Market by Application
4.3. North America Textile Chemicals Market by Raw Material
5. Regional Analysis
5.1. The US
6. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s49ix5
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900