The “Hematology Drugs Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global hematology drugs market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global hematology drugs market is expected to grow from $78.83 billion in 2020 to $82.57 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $119.92 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 10%.
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Shire Plc
- Bayer AG
- Daiichi Sankyo Company
- Biogen Inc
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global hematology drugs market, accounting for 36% of the market in 2020. North America was the second largest region accounting for 27% of the global hematology drugs market. Africa was the smallest region in the global hematology drugs market.
Tranexamic acid is increasingly being used to prevent postpartum hemorrhage (blood loss of over 500 ml or 1,000 ml within 24 hours of childbirth) due to its low price and wide availability. Tranexamic acid is an antifibrinolytic drug that helps in reducing bleeding in surgical and trauma patients, including women with postpartum hemorrhage. According to the World Maternal Antifibrinolytic (WOMAN) trial conducted in April 2017, using tranexamic acid within three hours of childbirth lowered death from bleeding by 31% and reduced the need for laparotomy (emergency bleeding control surgery) by 36%. The trial included over 20,000 women from 193 hospitals in 21 countries.
Regulatory agencies and federal governments adopted stringent regulations and took a tough stance on drug pricing by pharmaceutical companies during the historic period. Pharmaceutical companies faced criticism from politicians, patients and physicians over high pricing of some medicines and drugs. Moreover, companies had to sell drugs and medicines at subsidized rates to government hospitals, doctors and clinics, further effecting companies’ revenues. This led to drug manufacturing companies operating on a reduced profit margin, which negatively impacted the attractiveness of the hematology drugs industry in the historic period.
The hematology drugs market growth is aided by stable economic growth forecasted in many developed and developing countries. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) predicts that the global GDP growth will be 3.3% in 2020 and 3.4% in 2021. Recovering commodity prices, after a significant decline in the historic period is further expected to aid the market growth. Developed economies are also expected to register stable growth during the forecast period. Additionally, emerging markets are expected to continue to grow slightly faster than the developed markets in the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Hematology Drugs Market Characteristics
4. Hematology Drugs Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Hematology Drugs Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Hematology Drugs Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Hematology Drugs Market Trends and Strategies
8. Impact of COVID-19 on Hematology Drugs
9. Hematology Drugs Market Size and Growth
9.1. Market Size
9.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
10. Hematology Drugs Market Regional Analysis
10.1. Global Hematology Drugs Market, 2020, by Region, Value ($ Billion)
10.2. Global Hematology Drugs Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Historic and Forecast, by Region
10.3. Global Hematology Drugs Market, Growth and Market Share Comparison, by Region
11. Hematology Drugs Market Segmentation
11.1. Global Hematology Drugs Market, Segmentation by Type
11.2. Global Hematology Drugs Market, Segmentation by Distribution Channel
11.3. Global Hematology Drugs Market, Segmentation by Route of Administration
11.4. Global Hematology Drugs Market, Segmentation by Drug Classification
11.5. Global Hematology Drugs Market, Segmentation by Mode of Purchase
12. Hematology Drugs Market Metrics
12.1. Hematology Drugs Market Size, Percentage of GDP, 2015-2025, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Hematology Drugs Market Expenditure, 2015-2025, Global
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ryt8o1
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900