The “Global Anticoagulants Market (2021-2026) by Drug Class, Route of Administration, Geography and the Impact of COVID-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Anticoagulants Market is estimated to be USD 28.6 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 41.87 Bn by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.9%.
Anticoagulant drugs, also known as blood thinners are medicines that help to prevent blood clots in the body. They help reduce/prevent the coagulation of blood, prolonging the blood clotting time. They are used to reduce the severity of various cardiovascular diseases like strokes, venous thromboembolism (VTE) and heart attacks.
Due to the increasing prevalence of various cardiovascular diseases coupled with the growing adoption of novel oral anticoagulants (NOACs), there has been a substantial rise in the market for anticoagulants. However, the higher price of NOACs is likely to hinder the market growth.
Global Anticoagulants Market, By Drug Class
- Savaysa & Lixiana
- Heparins & LMWH
- Vitamin K Antagonists
- Other Anticoagulant Drugs
Global Anticoagulants Market, By Route of Administration
- Oral Anticoagulants
- Injectable Anticoagulants
Global Anticoagulants Market, By Application
- Atrial Fibrillation & Heart Attack
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Pulmonary Embolism (PE)
Global Anticoagulants Market, By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Anticoagulants Market.
- The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of COVID-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Competitive Quadrant, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and venous thromboembolism (VTE)
- Rising geriatric population
- Increase in the prevalence of obesity
- The surge in healthcare expenditures worldwide
- High price of NOACs
- Poor demand in underdeveloped countries
- Stringent regulations set by various governments
- Increase in demand for NOACs
- Growth opportunities in emerging markets
- Increasing investment in R&D in the pharmaceutical sector
- Introduction of innovative oral anticoagulants drugs
- An increasing number of mergers and acquisitions of drug manufacturing companies
- Aspen Holdings
- Bayer AG
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Johnson & Johnson (Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)
- Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Pfizer Inc
- Abbott Laboratories
- Baxter International Inc.
- Astrazeneca plc
- Bayer AG
- BioVascular Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Genentech Inc.
- Novartis AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/55f2bq
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900