The “Automotive Active Safety System Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global automotive active safety system market reached a value of US$ 9.7 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global automotive active safety system market to reach a value of US$ 24.30 Billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 16.70% during 2021-2026.
Automotive active safety is a preventive system which assists a driver in controlling the vehicle, preventing or mitigating road accidents and enhancing the overall driving experience under different road conditions and situations. The system helps in keeping the vehicle in the correct lane and shows blind spots that may otherwise lead to accidents or other hazards. It employs Forward Collision Warning (FCW) and Lane Departure Warning (LDW) which generate an alert when a potentially dangerous situation is detected. Its other features include Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB), Electronic Stability Control (ESC) and Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) which perform functions ranging from monitoring the vehicle’s braking and tire systems to maintaining a safe distance from the vehicle ahead.
The growing vehicle fleet and the consequent rise in the focus on vehicle safety are the key factors driving the demand for automotive active safety systems. As a rise in the number of vehicles leads to an increase in the risk of road fatalities, the governing authorities in both the developed and developing regions are introducing stringent regulations for enhancing road safety. In line with this, automotive manufacturers are launching safety features in cars and are also investing in R&D activities to incorporate the latest technologies in these systems. Moreover, the growing demand for autonomous vehicles is further driving the market as active safety systems form a crucial component in these vehicles.
This latest report provides a deep insight into the global automotive active safety system market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the global automotive active safety system market in any manner.
- Delphi Technologies
- ZF Friedrichshafen
- Hyundai Mobis
- Magna International
- FLIR Systems
- Infineon Technologies
- Ficosa International S.A.
- Groupe PSA
- Borg Warner Inc.
- CAx Software
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global automotive active safety system market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global automotive active safety system industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global automotive active safety system industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vehicle type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the fuel type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the offering?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global automotive active safety system industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global automotive active safety system industry?
- What is the structure of the global automotive active safety system industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global automotive active safety system industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global automotive active safety system industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Automotive Active Safety System Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Breakup by Product
5.5 Market Breakup by Vehicle Type
5.6 Market Breakup by Fuel Type
5.7 Market Breakup by Offering
5.8 Market Breakup by Region
5.9 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product
6.1 Tyre-Pressure Monitoring System
6.2 Lane Departure Warning
6.3 Adaptive Cruise Control
6.4 Night Vision System
6.5 Driver Monitoring
6.6 Anti-Lock Braking System
6.7 Blind Spot Detection
7 Market Breakup by Vehicle Type
7.1 Passenger Cars
7.2 Light Commercial Vehicles
7.3 Heavy Commercial Vehicles
8 Market Breakup by Fuel Type
8.1 Diesel Vehicles
8.2 Petrol Vehicles
8.3 Electric Vehicles
9 Market Breakup by Offering
10 Market Breakup by Region
10.1 Asia Pacific
10.3 North America
10.4 Middle East and Africa
10.5 Latin America
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porters Five Forces Analysis
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jk4vay
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900