The “Automotive Camera – A Global and Regional Market Analysis: Focus on Product, Application, and Country Assessment – Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The automotive industry is rapidly evolving on the technological front and this growth is primarily attributed to the changes in consumer preferences, and an equal push from the legislative bodies. The technological advancements include improved vehicle performance, passenger safety, communication capabilities, and driving comfort, among others. The demand for safe and luxury vehicles has increased, owing to this the automakers have started focusing on enhancing the road safety and crash avoidance.
The major components of an ADAS system include cameras, radars, lidars, ultrasonic sensors, and electronic control unit (ECUs). These components in combination or distinctly perform several ADAS functions, such as adaptive cruise control, parking assistance, lane departure warning, traffic jam assist, automated emergency braking, and blind spot detection, among others. During the past few years, a visible surge is witnessed in the number of vehicles equipped with ADAS features. In addition to ADAS, the automotive industry is also supportive and optimistic for fully autonomous vehicles, which has increased the demand for automotive cameras. Automotive cameras offer several advantages, such as the ability of cameras to detect traffic signals and differentiate color. Furthermore, cameras also aid driver at the time of parking, night vision, traffic jams, and object detection. Automotive cameras being one of the most important components of the ADAS and autonomous vehicles, finds its application almost in every level of automation.
The automotive camera market research provides a detailed perspective on the different types of products, their applications, value estimation, among others. The principal purpose of this market analysis is to examine the automotive camera market in terms of factors driving the market, restraints, trends, and opportunities, among others.
The report further considers the market dynamics, supply chain analysis, and the detailed product contribution of the key players operating in the market. The automotive camera market report is a compilation of different segments, including market breakdown by product type, application, region, and country.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- For a new company looking to enter the market, which areas could it focus upon to stay ahead of the competition?
- How do the existing market players function to improve their market positioning?
- Which are the promising companies that have obtained financial support to develop their products and markets?
- How does the supply chain function in the automotive camera market?
- Which companies have been actively involved in innovation through patent applications, and which products have witnessed maximum patent applications during the period 2017-2020?
- Which product segment is expected to witness the maximum demand growth in the automotive camera market during 2020-2025?
- Who are the players that are catering to the demand for different cameras?
- How should the strategies adopted by market players vary for different product segments based on the size of companies involved in each segment?
- What are the key offerings of the prominent companies in the market for automotive cameras?
- What are the demand patterns of automotive cameras across the application areas in different regions and countries during the period 2019-2025?
- Regulations and Mandates Appreciating the Usage of Automotive Cameras
- Growing Popularity of Autonomous Vehicles
- Prevention of False Insurance Claims
- Increasing Road Accidents
- Lapses in Imagery Sensors and Difficulty in Detection
- High Cost of Camera Modules
- AI-Based In-Vehicle Cameras for Advanced Driver Monitoring
- Integrating Camera and Lidar into a Single Unit
- Aptiv PLC
- Continental AG
- Denso Corporation
- Ficosa International S.A.
- HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd.
- Kappa optronics GmbH
- LG Innotek Co., Ltd.
- Magna International Inc.
- OmniVision Technologies, Inc.
- Ricoh Company Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Stonkam Co., Ltd.
- Valeo Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dmqtvd
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900