The “Baby Cribs and Cots Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global baby cribs and cots market grew at a CAGR of around 6% during 2014-2019. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global baby cribs and cots market to continue its moderate growth during the next five years.
Good sleep plays a quintessential role in the physical and emotional well-being of infants and young children. It is a dynamic developmental process, especially in the first two years and assists in promoting growth, improving learning and increasing the attention span of babies. Consequently, there is a significant rise in the demand for baby cribs and cots across the globe. Baby cribs and cots are small beds designed to keep infants and young children comfortable and protect them from falling on the ground. They also aid in creating a sleeping environment and providing peaceful sleep.
The increasing popularity and utilization of baby care products, such as strollers, monitors, and cribs and cots, on account of the growing need for advanced baby safety products, represents one of the significant factors propelling the growth of the market. Apart from this, the rising number of nuclear families is also positively impacting the sales of baby cribs and cots worldwide. Moreover, stringent safety standards by regulating authorities are impelling leading manufacturers to introduce products with advanced safety features.
Furthermore, technological advancements by manufacturers have resulted in the introduction of convertible cribs that can be altered to a toddler bed, day bed and a full-sized bed for babies. The rising demand for such products can also be accredited to the rising number of parents who are seeking baby cribs and cots that are affordable, convenient and provide multipurpose uses.
- Artsana S.p.A.
- Babybjorn AB (Lillemor Design AB)
- Delta Children’s Products Corp.
- Dream On Me Inc.
- East Coast Nursery Ltd.
- Goodbaby International Holdings Limited
- Kolcraft Enterprises Inc.
- Natart Juvenile Inc.
- Silver Cross (Fosun International Ltd.)
- Stork Craft Manufacturing Inc
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global baby cribs and cots market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global baby cribs and cots market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the design type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global baby cribs and cots market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Baby Cribs and Cots Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
6.1.1 Market Trends
6.1.2 Market Forecast
6.2.1 Market Trends
6.2.2 Market Forecast
6.3.1 Market Trends
6.3.2 Market Forecast
6.4.1 Market Trends
6.4.2 Market Forecast
7 Market Breakup by Design Type
7.1.1 Market Trends
7.1.2 Market Forecast
7.2.1 Market Trends
7.2.2 Market Forecast
7.3.1 Market Trends
7.3.2 Market Forecast
7.4.1 Market Trends
7.4.2 Market Forecast
8 Market Breakup by Material
8.1.1 Market Trends
8.1.2 Market Forecast
8.2.1 Market Trends
8.2.2 Market Forecast
8.3.1 Market Trends
8.3.2 Market Forecast
8.4.1 Market Trends
8.4.2 Market Forecast
9 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
9.1 Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
9.1.1 Market Trends
9.1.2 Market Forecast
9.2 Online Stores
9.2.1 Market Trends
9.2.2 Market Forecast
9.3 Specialty Stores
9.3.1 Market Trends
9.3.2 Market Forecast
9.4.1 Market Trends
9.4.2 Market Forecast
10 Market Breakup by Region
10.1 North America
10.2 Asia Pacific
10.4 Latin America
10.5 Middle East and Africa
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porters Five Forces Analysis
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kor1to
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900