The “Battery Electric Trucks Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global battery electric trucks market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global battery electric trucks market to grow with a CAGR of 37.2% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on battery electric trucks market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on battery electric trucks market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global battery electric trucks market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global battery electric trucks market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, the Publisher’s Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the battery electric trucks market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the battery electric trucks market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global battery electric trucks market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Publisher’s Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Favorable government policies and subsidies drive the market growth
- Growing concerns over environmental pollution boost the market growth
- Lack of standardization of charging infrastructure may hamper the market growth
- New revenue pockets in North America and Europe
- Scania AB
- AB Volvo
- BYD Company Ltd.
- DAIMLER AG
- Dongfeng Motor Group Co., Ltd.
- MAN SE
- Tata Motors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qdkvg7
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900