The “Coffee Maker Market by Type, End Use and Sales Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global coffee maker market was valued at $3.8 billion in 2019, and is anticipated to reach $5.1 billion by 2027, with a CAGR of 6.30% during the forecast period.
Coffee maker is a machine used to brew coffee. The machine can be semi-automated or fully automated, which helps in quick brewing of coffee and maintaining the quality and taste of the end product. Coffee machine plays a crucial role in the coffee industry. The adoption trends of different types of coffee machines differ according to the location of the cafe. For instance, in Tier 1 cities, famous brands of coffee shops prefer high priced premium coffee machine brands.
Rise in number of cafes and restaurants and increase in consumption of coffee in emerging nations are the key factors that drive the growth of the coffee maker market. Furthermore, the key players in the market are focusing toward new developments & launches in the machine, which is expected to boost the growth of the market. Integration of leading technological features in the machine also fuels the growth of the market.
However, high capacity capital & maintenance cost and availability of other substitutes with fast food like cold drinks and shakes restrain market growth. Whereas, an increase in millennial population and a rise in adoption of western consumption habits are anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities for the key players operating in the global coffee maker market. In addition, growth in innovative technological advancement in coffee maker and increase in investments by small- & mid-sized coffee maker manufacturing companies provide growth opportunities for the market.
The coffee maker market is segmented on the basis of type, end use, sales channel, and region. By type, it is categorized into drip coffee machine, steam coffee machine, capsule coffee machine, and others. By end use, it is bifurcated into commercial and residential. By sales channel, it is bifurcated into online and offline sales. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America (the U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, the UK, Spain, Italy, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, the Middle East and Africa).
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global coffee maker market, with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future trends are outlined in the report to determine the overall market attractiveness and single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information regarding drivers, restraints, and opportunities with impact analysis.
- A quantitative analysis of the current market and estimation for the same from 2019 to 2027 is provided to showcase the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s five forces model of the industry illustrates competitiveness of the market by analyzing various parameters such as threat of new entrants, threat of substitutes, bargaining power of the buyers, and bargaining power of the suppliers operating in the market.
- Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by the leading market players across various regions.
- Increasing Consumption of Coffee in Emerging Nations
- Rise in the Number of Cafes and Restaurants
- High Capacity Capital and Maintenance Costs
- Growth in Innovative Technological Advancement in Coffee Maker
- Increase in Investments by Small- & Mid-Sized Coffee Maker Manufacturing Companies
- De’Longhi Appliances Srl
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Siemens AG
- BSH Home Appliances Corporation
- Newell Brands
- Breville USA Inc
- GROUP SEB
- Nestle Nespresso
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ww0iqu
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900