The “Global Laboratory Glassware & Plasticware Market (2020-2025) by Products, End Users, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Laboratory Glassware & Plasticware Market is estimated to be USD 5.8 Bn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 6.98 Bn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 3.7%.
Key factors such as increasing number of research and development laboratories, increasing demand for plasticware and glassware products for clinical use in hospitals and forensic laboratories as they are lightweight, recyclable, cost-effective, and non-breakable, government support in the field of pharmaceutical and drug discovery, etc. are expected to be the major driver for the market growth of the global laboratory glassware & plasticware market. The growing prevalence of chronic diseases and advancements in glassware production technologies also helps in driving the growth of the market.
However, lack of funds in some of the research & development activities and brittle nature of glass resulting in a low preference for glassware products and thus may create hindrances in the growth of the Global Laboratory Glassware & Plasticware Market.
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Laboratory Glassware & Plasticware Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using IGR Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Increasing Number of Research in Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Industries
- Increasing Focus on Quality Drives Innovation in Lab Ware
- Increasing demand forPlasticware and Glassware Products
- Lack of Funds in R&D Activities
- Low Preference for Glassware Due to its Brittle Nature
- Innovation in Glassware & Plasticware Products
- Increasing Number of Research Laboratories
- Automation and Improved Analytical Instrumentation
- Borosil Glass Works Ltd.
- Corning Inc.
- DWK Life Sciences GmbH
- Gerresheimer AG
- Merck KGaA (Merck Group)
- Eppendorf AG
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Sartorius Biohit Liquid Handling Oy
- Bellco Glass Inc.
- Hamilton Laboratory Glass Ltd.
- Wheaton Industries Inc. (Duran Group)
- Mettler-Toledo International Inc.
- Crystalgen Inc.
- Technosklo Ltd.
- Kimble Chase Life Science and Research Products LLC (Duran Group)
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Sarstedt AG & Co. KG
- Eagle Laboratory Glass Company LLC
- SP Industries Inc. (Harbour Group)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a4ajc5
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900