The “Metal Biocide Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The metal biocide market is expected to register a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period.
- BASF SE
- Milliken Chemical Company
- Troy Corporation
- SANITIZED AG
- SteriTouch Ltd
- Noble Biomaterials Inc.
- Renaissance Chemicals Ltd
- PALMER HOLLAND
- DMP Corporation
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand for Metal Biocide from Paints and Coatings
- Metal biocide is a substance intended to destroy, deter, render harmless, and suppress harmful organisms that can cause damage to natural or manufactured materials.
- Additionally, metal miocides are used in formulations to keep bacteria from spoiling paint during storage, or to keep fungi, algae, and other micro-organisms from growing on the applied paint.
- Biocide is effective to inhibit the growth of algae and fungi in household paint, varnishes, marine antifouling paint, and industrial paint.
- The market for paints and coatings is expected to grow significantly, due to rapidly increasing housing construction activities and modern advances in paint technology.
- Hence, owing to the above-mentioned factors, the application of metal biocide from paints and coatings is likely to dominate during the forecast period.
The Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
- The Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market for metal biocide during the forecast period. The rising demand of metal biocide from paints and coatings, with growing population and construction activities in developing countries, like China and India, is expected to drive the demand for metal biocide in this region.
- The largest producers of metal biocide are located in the Asia-Pacific region. Some of the leading companies in the production of metal biocide are BASF SE, Clariant, DOW, Milliken Chemical Company, and Lonza.
- The Indian government initiatives, such as Housing for All, and the government’s flagship scheme PMAY, aim to build 20 million urban homes and 30 million rural houses by 2022, Smart Cities are fueling the growth of the urban infrastructure and construction development.
- In April 2019, the Government of China invested around USD 73 billion for constructing key transportation projects, which include railways, highways, waterways, airports, and urban rail.
- Owing to the above-mentioned factors, the market for metal biocide in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow significantly during the study period.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Demand for Metal Biocides from Paints and Coatings
4.1.2 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Government Regulations for the Production and Consumption of Metal Biocides
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Growing Demand for Metal Biocides from the Medical Industry
7.2 Other Opportunities
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5c8beh
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900