The “Microencapsulation Market by Coating Material (Polysaccharides, Proteins), Technology [Physico-Mechanical (Spray Drying, Coextrusion); Physico-Chemical; Chemical], Application (Pharmaceutical, Food), Core Material, and Core Form – Global Forecast to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the microencapsulation market across five major geographies emphasizing on the current market trends, market size, recent developments, and providing the forecast till 2027. The microencapsulation market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.7% from 2020 to 2027 to reach $17.31 billion by 2027.
Succeeding extensive secondary and primary research and an in-depth analysis of the market scenario, the report conducts the impact analysis of the key industry drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. The growth of this market is mainly attributed to the growing demand for pharmaceutical and agrochemical products; rising demand for functional food products; strong growth in the cosmetic industry; growing demand for microencapsulated fragrances due to their wide applications across the home care and personal care industries; and rising R&D investment for improving process efficiency.
The study offers a comprehensive analysis of the microencapsulation market with respect to core material [pharmaceutical & healthcare drugs; food, feed, and nutraceuticals (vitamins and minerals, enzymes, organic acids, prebiotics and probiotics, sweeteners, flavors and colors, amino acids and proteins, essential oils, and others); fragrances; agriculture inputs; phase change material; and other core material]; core form (liquid, solid, gas); coating material (polysaccharides, polymers, proteins, lipids & waxes, gums & resins, and others); technology/method [physico-mechanical methods (spray drying, fluidized bed spray coating, coextrusion, spray chilling or congealing, other physico-mechanical methods); physico-chemical methods (coacervation or phase separation methods and other physico-chemical methods); chemical methods (in-situ polymerization and interfacial polymerization); and other microencapsulation methods]; application (pharmaceutical, home and personal care, food, feed, and nutraceuticals, agrochemical and others; and geography.
- Givaudan S.A. (Switzerland)
- International Flavors & Fragrances Inc.(U.S.)
- Encapsys LLC (U.S.)
- Reed Pacific Pty Limited (Australia)
- Firmenich Incorporated (Switzerland)
- Symrise AG (Germany)
- Ingredion Incorporated (U.S.)
- MikroCaps d.o.o (Slovenia)
- Koehler Innovative Solutions (Germany)
- Koninklijke DSM N.V. (Netherlands)
- Sensient Technologies (U.S.)
- Evonik Industries AG (Germany)
- Micropore Technologies Limited (U.K.)
Key questions answered in the report
- What is the current value of revenue generated by the microencapsulation market?
- At what rate is the demand for the microencapsulation market is projected to grow over the next 5-7 years?
- What is the historical market size and growth rate for the microencapsulation market?
- What are the major factors impacting the growth of this market at the regional and country levels? What are the major opportunities for existing players and new entrants in the market?
- What impact does the current COVID-19 pandemic have on the microencapsulation market?
- Which segments in terms of the core material, core form, coating material, technology/method, and application create major traction for the vendors in this market?
- What are the key geographical trends in this market? Which countries are expected to offer significant growth opportunities for the vendors operating in the microencapsulation market?
- Who are the major players in the microencapsulation market? What are their specific product/service offerings in this market space?
- What recent developments have taken place in the microencapsulation market? What impact have these strategic developments created on the microencapsulation market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Insights
4.2.1. Increasing Adoption from Pharmaceutical Industry for Controlled Release & Targeted Release of Active Compounds
4.2.2. Growing Demand in the Functional Food Industry
4.2.3. Rising Demand from the Agrochemicals Sector
4.2.4. Strong Growth in the Cosmetics Industry
4.2.5. Growing Demand for Microencapsulated Fragrances in Home and Personal Care Products
4.3.1. High Production Cost of Microencapsulation Process
4.3.2. Increasing Demand for Nano-Encapsulation Technology
4.4.1. Need to Reduce Capsule Size and Increase Bioavailability
4.4.2. Growing Need of Multicomponent Delivery Systems
4.4.3. Emerging Economies
5 COVID-19 Impact Analysis on the Global Microencapsulation Market
6 Microencapsulation Market, by Core Material
6.2. Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Drugs
6.4. Food, Feed, and Nutraceuticals
6.5. Agricultural Inputs
6.6. Other Core Materials
7 Microencapsulation Market, by Core Form
8 Global Microencapsulation Market, by Coating Material
8.4. Lipids & Waxes
8.5. Gums & Resins
8.6. Other Coating Materials
9 Microencapsulation Market, by Method
9.5. Other Methods
10 Global Microencapsulation Market, by Application
10.3. Home and Personal Care
10.4. Food, Feed, and Nutraceuticals
10.6. Other Applications
11 Microencapsulation Market, by Geography
11.2. North America
11.5. Latin America
11.6. Middle East & Africa
12 Competitive Landscape
12.2. Competitive Benchmarking
13 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cp53v0
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900