The “Orthopedic Biomaterials Global Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2030: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global orthopedic biomaterials market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global orthopedic biomaterials market reached a value of nearly $11.42 billion in 2020, having increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.2% since 2015. The market is expected to grow from $11.42 billion in 2020 to $22.60 billion in 2025 at a rate of 14.6%. The growth is mainly due to the growing number of chronic illnesses which is expected to drive the demand for orthopedic biomaterials. The market is expected to grow from $22.60 billion in 2025 to $36.67 billion in 2030 at a CAGR of 10.2%.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings
- Stryker Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Smith & Nephew
- Globus Medical Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
The top opportunities in the orthopedic biomaterials market segmented by material type will arise in the ceramics & bioactive glasses segment, which will gain $3.0 billion of global annual sales by 2025. The top opportunities in the orthopedic biomaterials market segmented by application will arise in the other orthopedic biomaterials segment, which will gain $4.1 billion of global annual sales by 2025. The orthopedic biomaterials’ market size will gain the most in the China at $1.0 billion. Market-trend-based strategies for the orthopedic biomaterials market includes manufacturing implants using 3D printing technology, developing new innovative products, developing smart biomaterials implants, and on merger and acquisition activities. Player-adopted strategies in the orthopedic biomaterials market include investing in expanding operations through innovative product launches, and in acquisitions and mergers to strengthen their service offerings.
Amidst the unprecedented outbreak of corona virus, governments across the world are advising people to stay indoors and practice social distancing, to reduce the spread of the pandemic. Its impact has been seen on the global orthopedic biomaterials market, as several medical care facilities in affected countries have been completely closed or have been only providing minimal treatment for emergency cases. Orthopedic surgeries have been postponed and, in some cases, cancelled due to the COVID-19 lockdown. The industry has witnessed restrictions on non-essential medical services, including orthopedic services, coupled with slowed production of orthopedic implants and biomaterials due to extending factory closures in various countries.
To take advantage of the opportunities, the publisher recommends the orthopedic biomaterials market companies to focus on 3D printed orthopedic biomaterials development, developing biodegradable and smart biomaterials, expanding in emerging markets, provide competitively priced offerings, securing long-term supply contracts with healthcare institutions, offer value-based pricing, participate in trade shows and events, targeting people suffering from arthritis and collaboration with orthopedic implant manufacturers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Orthopedic Biomaterials Market Executive Summary
2. Table of Contents
3. List of Figures
4. List of Tables
5. Report Structure
6.1. Segmentation by Geography
6.2. Segmentation by Material Type
6.3. Segmentation by Application
7. Orthopedic Biomaterials Market Characteristics
7.1. Market Definition
7.2. Segmentation by Material Type
7.3. Segmentation by Application
8. Orthopedic Biomaterials Market Trends and Strategies
8.1. Novel Biomaterials Required for 3D Printed Orthopedic Implants
8.2. New Product Launches
8.3. Adoption of Smart Biomaterials
8.4. Increase in Merger and Acquisitions Activity
9. COVID Impact on the Orthopedic Biomaterials Market
9.1. Impact on Orthopedic Surgeries
9.2. How Orthopedic Biomaterial Companies are Tackling the Virus
10. Global Orthopedic Biomaterials Market Size and Growth
10.1. Market Size
10.2. Historic Market Growth, 2015 – 2020, Value ($ Billion)
10.3. Forecast Market Growth, 2020 – 2025, 2030F Value ($ Billion)
11. Global Orthopedic Biomaterials Market Segmentation
11.1. Global Orthopedic Biomaterials Market, Segmentation by Material Type
11.2. Global Orthopedic Biomaterials Market, Segmentation by Application
12. Orthopedic Biomaterials Market, Regional and Country Analysis
12.1. Global Orthopedic Biomaterials Market, by Region
12.2. Global Orthopedic Biomaterials Market, by Country
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/svnm5l
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900