The “Passenger Car Motor Oil Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global passenger car motor oil market reached a volume of 8,642 Kilotons in 2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to exhibit stable growth during 2021-2026.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Passenger car motor oil, or PCMO, helps in protecting and improving the overall functioning of engines in passenger cars. The motor oil lubricates the internal combustion engines which reduces the friction created in the moving parts. Passenger car motor oils are made from a combination of base oils that are obtained from petroleum-based hydrocarbons. These oils prevent the occurrence of corrosion and rust as well as obstruct the formation of deposits in the engine.
On account of factors such as increasing population, rising income levels, improving road infrastructure, etc., the sales of passenger cars are rising across both developed and developing regions. This has created a positive impact on the demand of passenger car motor oils. Moreover, across developed regions like Europe and North America, consumers are becoming aware of the benefits offered by high-quality motor oils. For instance, there has been a shift among consumers form mono-grade to multi-grade oils, which offer improved pumpability, mileage and performance efficiency in cold start-up temperatures by reducing the startup lead time. Moreover, passenger car motor oils also provide benefits in terms of reduction of friction and wear, equipment protection, temperature control, increased lifespan and efficiency, and enhance the reliability of engine components.
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market along with the profiles of the key players.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global passenger car motor oil market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global passenger car motor oil industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global passenger car motor oil industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the viscosity grade?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global passenger car motor oil industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global passenger car motor oil industry?
- What is the structure of the global passenger car motor oil industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global passenger car motor oil industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global passenger car motor oil industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Passenger Car Motor Oil Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Breakup by Viscosity Grade
5.5 Market Breakup by Type
5.6 Market Breakup by Region
5.7 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Viscosity Grade
7 Market Breakup by Type
8 Market Breakup by Region
9 SWOT Analysis
10 Value Chain Analysis
11 Porters Five Forces Analysis
12 Price Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Structure
13.2 Key Players
13.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m2yq76
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900