The “Silicones and Siloxanes Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
In 2020, the global silicones and siloxanes market reached a value of US$ 15.1 Billion and US$ 8.8 Billion respectively. Looking forward the global silicones and siloxanes market is expected to exhibit moderate growth during the next five years.
As silicones provide a strong, durable, and weather- and UV-resistant seal with excellent adhesion, they are employed in the production of various construction materials. Apart from this, silicones are used for manufacturing polyurethane foam for building insulation, increasing building energy efficiency whilst hydrophobic properties of silicone coatings protect the external walls from weather damage.
Silicone polymers and cyclic siloxanes find applications in the personal care sector as a solvent in deodorants, hair, skin and sun care products, and make-up. This can be attributed to the benefits offered by them such as low skin irritation, low surface tension, anti-foaming properties and volatility. An increase in personal grooming has escalated the demand for cosmetics in the recent years. This is expected to facilitate the growth of the silicones and siloxanes market.
- Dow Corning
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Elkem (Bluestar)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global silicones and siloxanes market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the global silicones and siloxanes market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global silicones and siloxanes market?
- What has been the impact of silicones and siloxanes on the global silicones and siloxanes market?
- What are the key application segments in the global silicones and siloxanes market?
- Which are the popular product types in the global silicones and siloxanes market?
- What are the price trends of silicones and siloxanes?
- What are the major raw materials required in the production of silicones?
- What are the major raw materials required in the production of siloxanes?
- How are silicones and siloxanes manufactured?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of silicones and siloxanes?
- Who are the key players in the global silicones and siloxanes market?
- What is the structure of the global silicones and siloxanes market?
- What is the degree of competition in the global silicones and siloxanes market?
- What is the supply demand of various feedstocks that are used in the manufacturing of silicones and siloxanes?
- Who are the key manufacturers of silicone and siloxane feedstocks?
- What are the import and export trends in the global silicones and siloxanes market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.3 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Silicones Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.3 Price Analysis
5.4 Impact of COVID-19
5.5 Market Breakup by Silicone Type
5.6 Market Breakup by Application
5.7 Market Breakup by Region
5.8 Market Forecast
6 Global Siloxanes Market
6.1 Market Overview
6.2 Market Performance
6.3 Price Analysis
6.4 Impact of COVID-19
6.5 Market Breakup by Siloxane Type
6.6 Market Breakup by Application
6.7 Market Breakup by Region
6.8 Market Forecast
6.9 SWOT Analysis
6.10 Value Chain Analysis
6.11 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
7 Silicones: Market Breakup by Type
8 Silicones: Market Breakup by Application
8.1 Industrial Applications
8.2 Construction Materials
8.3 Home and Personal Care
9 Silicones: Market Breakup by Region
9.3 North America
9.4 Central and South America
9.5 Middle East and Africa
10 Siloxanes: Market Breakup by Type
11 Siloxanes: Market Breakup by Application
11.2 Other Applications
12 Siloxanes: Market Breakup by Region
12.3 North America
12.4 Central and South America
12.5 Middle East and Africa
13 Silicones and Siloxanes: Trade Data
13.1 Imports by Major Countries
13.2 Exports by Major Countries
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Structure
14.2 Key Players
15 Silicones and Siloxanes Manufacturing Process
15.1 Product Overview
15.2 Manufacturing Process
15.3 Detailed Process Flow
15.4 Chemical Reactions Involved
15.5 Raw Material Requirements
15.6 Mass Balance and Feedstock Conversion Rates
15.7 Key Success and Risk Factors
16 Silicones and Siloxanes: Feedstock Analysis
17 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4cfbme
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900