The “Wireless Testing Market Forecast to 2027 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis By Offering, Technology, and Application” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report the global wireless testing market was valued at US$ 10,346.2 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 17,379.7 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2019 to 2027.
The report highlights the key factors driving the market growth, and prominent players and their developments in the market.
Adoption of smart devices and rise in investment by governments toward Internet of Things (IoT) initiatives are propelling the growth of IoT devices. Countries, such as Singapore, Japan, China, and Australia, are taking initiatives based on R& D and are supporting IoT installation in manufacturing, utilities, and retail. Due to the high rate of adoption of IoT devices, testing is considered a crucial factor in all phases of product lifecycle to ensure proper functionality, long battery life, and high performance. Thus, vendors are procuring wireless testing solutions to ensure products are of the finest quality in order to enhance customer satisfaction. Companies are highly involved in designing wireless testing solutions for cloud and IoT devices. For instance, Element Materials Technology offers testing services for IoT devices. Its IoT testing services cover a broad range of wireless devices – such as Wi-Fi, cellular radios, RFID, ZigBee, and Bluetooth devices – with customers from consumer & home, healthcare & life sciences, buildings transportation, energy, industrials, and IT & networks industries.
Several countries are highly investing in the deployment of 5G networks for high-speed internet. For instance, in September 2019, telecom operators, such as Reliance Jio, Airtel, and Vodafone Idea, invested US$ 30.5 billion to introduce 5G services in India. Additionally, in July 2020, South Korea-based mobile operators SK Telecom, KT, and LG Uplus have invested a total of US$ 22 billion through 2022 to accelerate 5G infrastructure across the country. With such a huge focus on 5G development, the network is expected to demand wireless testing solutions in order to avoid a network failure.
In bJuly 2019, Viavi Solutions collaborated with Samsung Electronics to test the 5G network performance. Samsung selected its TM500 Network Tester and TeraVM 5G Core Emulator to authenticate the performance of 5G network equipment. Such collaborations boost the advancements in 5G commercial services. In December 2019, Anritsu Corporation declared that Rakuten Mobile, Inc. had implemented its 5G NR test solution for 5G New Radio (5G NR) acceptance tests. In September 2020, Viavi Solutions offered 5G test solutions to the China Mobile Research Institute. Hence, growing potential of 5G and massive adoption of testing solutions by numerous companies would propel the market growth during the forecast period.
COVID-19 Impact on Wireless Testing Market
The global electronic & semiconductor industry is one of the major industries suffering serious disruptions due to the Coronavirus crisis. COVID 19 is impacting the growth of the global wireless testing market. Factory shutdowns, travel bans, trade bans, and border lockdowns to combat and contain the outbreak have negatively impacted the wireless testing market.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global wireless testing market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global wireless testing market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Increasing Adoption of Smartphones and Smart Devices
- Rising Demand for Cloud Computing and IoT Devices
- Lack of Standardization in Connectivity Protocols
- Increasing Focus on Development of 5G Network
- Rising Demand for Smart Homes
- Bureau Veritas
- Dekra Certification B.V
- Intertek Group Plc
- Key Technologies
- Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co
- SGS SA
- TUV Rheinland
- Viavi Solutions Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7s47ap
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900