Technavio has been monitoring the patient engagement solutions market and it is poised to grow by USD 18.36 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 18% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200929005823/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Patient Engagement Solutions Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by delivery mode, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The web and cloud-based solutions are expected to be the leading segment based on delivery mode in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Increasing adoption of mobile technology for patient engagement is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of almost 18%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 18.36 billion.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., athenahealth Inc., Cerner Corp., CipherHealth Inc., Epic Systems Corp., GetWellNetwork Inc., International Business Machines Corp., McKesson Corp., Solutionreach Inc., and SONIFI Solutions Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers?
- Benefits of patient engagement solutions is one of the major factors driving the market.
- How big is the North America market?
- The North America region will contribute 38% of market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., athenahealth Inc., Cerner Corp., CipherHealth Inc., Epic Systems Corp., GetWellNetwork Inc., International Business Machines Corp., McKesson Corp., Solutionreach Inc., and SONIFI Solutions Inc. are some of the major market participants. The benefits of patient engagement solutions will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Patient Engagement Solutions Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Patient Engagement Solutions Market is segmented as below:
- Web and Cloud-based Solutions
- On-premise Solutions
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40803
Patient Engagement Solutions Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The patient engagement solutions market report covers the following areas:
- Patient Engagement Solutions Market Size
- Patient Engagement Solutions Market Trends
- Patient Engagement Solutions Market Analysis
This study identifies increasing adoption of mobile technology for patient engagement as one of the prime reasons driving the patient engagement solutions market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Patient Engagement Solutions Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist patient engagement solutions market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the patient engagement solutions market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the patient engagement solutions market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of patient engagement solutions market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market Outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DELIVERY MODE
- Market segmentation by delivery mode
- Comparison by delivery mode
- Web and cloud-based solutions – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- On-premise solutions – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by delivery mode
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Digitization of healthcare
- Increasing adoption of mobile technology for patient engagement
- Rising healthcare expenditures
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- athenahealth Inc.
- Cerner Corp.
- CipherHealth Inc.
- Epic Systems Corp.
- GetWellNetwork Inc.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- McKesson Corp.
- Solutionreach Inc.
- SONIFI Solutions Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.