The “Photoresist and Photoresist Ancillaries Market Forecast to 2027 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Photoresist Type; Photoresist Ancillaries Type; Application; and Geography” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market was valued at US$ 3,393.0 million in 2018 and is projected to reach US$ 5,614.4 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2019 to 2027.
Photoresists are the light-sensitive polymeric resins that are mainly used in the production of printed circuit boards, printing plates, flat-panel liquid crystal displays, magnetic recording heads, and micro electromechanical systems (MEMS). These components serve as masking materials for the transferal of images into an underlying substrate via etching processes. Photoresist ancillaries are materials such as photoresist strippers, anti-reflective coatings, developers, and edge bead removers used along with photoresist.
The photoresists and photoresist ancillaries are used in wiring configuration in multi-layered semiconductors for manufacturing computers, laptops, music players, phones, servers, and household appliances. The electronic industry is experiencing steady growth in the developed and developing countries. The companies operating in this field utilize the photoresist and photoresist ancillaries in the manufacture of products such as advanced telephones, computer systems, televisions and home entertainment equipment, and electronic control and monitoring devices used in many industrial and scientific applications.
Reasons to Buy:
- Highlights key business priorities to assist companies realign their business strategies.
- Features key findings and crucial progressive industry trends in the global photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develops/modifies business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering from developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinizes in-depth market trends as well as key market drivers and restraints.
- Enhances the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation, and industry verticals.
- Increasing Demand from Various Application
- Growth in the Semiconductor Industry
- Regulations by Various Agencies upon the Raw Materials Used in Photoresist Ancillaries Products
- Growth Opportunity from the Electronics Industry
- Application in New Emerging Technologies
- ALLRESIST GmbH
- DJ Micro Laminates, Inc.
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- JSR Corporation
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Tokyo Ohka Kogyo Co., Ltd
- Micro Resist Technology GmbH
- Merck KGaA
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uyxocw
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900