Technavio has been monitoring the pipeline strainer market and it is poised to grow by USD 550.69 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200810005066/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Pipeline Strainer Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire).
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the year-over-year growth of the pipeline strainer market in 2020?
As per Technavio, the year-over-year growth of the market in 2020 is estimated to be 2.54%.
Based on segmentation by application, which is the leading segment in the market?
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of almost 3% during 2020-2024.
Who are the top players in the market?
Armstrong International Inc., Eaton Corp. Plc, Hayward Industries Inc., IFC Islip Flow Controls Inc., Keckley Co., OCK Engineers, Parker-Hannifin Corp., Sri Venkat Engineers, Watts Water Technologies Inc., and Weamco Inc. are the top players in the market.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Armstrong International Inc., Eaton Corp. Plc, Hayward Industries Inc., IFC Islip Flow Controls Inc., Keckley Co., OCK Engineers, Parker-Hannifin Corp., Sri Venkat Engineers, Watts Water Technologies Inc., and Weamco Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The adoption of automatic strainers has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, vulnerability to erosion and corrosion might hamper market growth.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Pipeline Strainer Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Pipeline Strainer Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40171
Pipeline Strainer Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The pipeline strainer market report covers the following areas:
- Pipeline Strainer Market Size
- Pipeline Strainer Market Trends
- Pipeline Strainer Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the emergence of IoT for pipeline management as one of the prime reasons driving the pipeline strainer market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Pipeline Strainer Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist pipeline strainer market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the pipeline strainer market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the pipeline strainer market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of pipeline strainer market, vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value chain analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Industrial – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Residential – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing traction of additive manufacturing
- Use of advanced materials for strainer manufacturing
- Emergence of IoT for pipeline management
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Armstrong International Inc.
- Eaton Corp. Plc
- Hayward Industries Inc.
- IFC Islip Flow Controls Inc.
- Keckley Co.
- OCK Engineers
- Parker-Hannifin Corp.
- Sri Venkat Engineers
- Watts Water Technologies Inc.
- Weamco Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.