The “Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) Healthcare Industry Outlook, 2021 – Innovative Public-Private Partnerships Transforming the Sector” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This study supports investors, healthcare companies, and other GCC organizations in understanding the growth potential and opportunities in the rapidly evolving industry of healthcare.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) is expected to experience economic growth despite oil price complications due to its economic diversion from the oil industry to other industries, with initiatives and strategies that encourage private sector participation. Apart from robust economic growth, the region’s business environment will also change radically with the emergence of new business models. This is particularly prominent in the healthcare industry, which is undergoing a digital transformation to make healthcare more accessible.
The KSA accounts for about 60% of the healthcare industry’s revenue in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC). With rising awareness among consumers and the shortage of skilled resources, demand for technology and digitization in the healthcare industry is higher than ever. Upgrading healthcare infrastructure and investing in start-ups will open doors for competition and make quality healthcare more affordable.
In 2021, significant changes and disruptions in digital service-enabled healthcare are expected. Healthcare delivery and management will become more consumer-centric as tools powered by artificial intelligence and virtual patient-care provider interactions become the new normal. Data-driven interoperability and personalized diagnostics will accelerate the delivery of precision care based on predictive analytics, paving the way for better, more efficient decision-making for the patient and care provider. This will also promote partnerships between big technology companies that design care delivery models and healthcare organizations.
Key Issues Addressed
- What are some of the top predictions shaping the market and the segments likely to influence market growth?
- What are the strategic imperatives stakeholders have to adopt to meet the industry’s future needs?
What are the key growth opportunity segments in the KSA?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why Is It Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative 8T
- The Impact of the Top Three Strategic Imperatives on the KSA Healthcare Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2. KSA Healthcare Industry Overview
- GCC Healthcare Industry Snapshot
- 2021 – Transition from Traditional Healthcare to Digital for the GCC Region
- KSA Healthcare System Overview
- KSA Healthcare System Regional Distribution
3. Top Predictions for 2021, KSA Healthcare Industry
- Prediction 1 – Demand for Extended Care Services, Which Reduces Healthcare Costs by 33%, will Remain Unaddressed
- Prediction 2 – The KSA Government will be More Open to International Participants, Leading to 20% Increase in Telehealth Partnerships
- Prediction 3 – The Economic Burden of Diabetes is Forecast to Cross $10 Billion, Which is Approximately 45% of the MoH’s 2021 Budget
4. Growth Opportunity Analysis, KSA Healthcare Industry
- Growth Drivers for the KSA Healthcare Industry, 2021
- Growth Restraints for the KSA Healthcare Industry, 2021
5. Growth Opportunity Universe, KSA Healthcare Industry
- Growth Opportunity Universe Summary
- Growth Opportunity 1 – Supporting Accountable Care Organization (ACO) Health Clusters
- Growth Opportunity 2 – Radiology Infrastructure Upgrade
- Growth Opportunity 3 – Single Platform/Vendor Offering Virtual Care Service Across the Care Continuum
- Growth Opportunity 4 – Strengthening Clinical Laboratory Infrastructure for Better Population Health Management
5. List of Exhibits
- Accountable Care Organization (ACO)
- Ministry of Health (MoH)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a5bmra
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900