The “Retailing in Saudi Arabia – Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The research report provides both the historic and forecast market data of total retail sales, and the total retail sales market in Saudi Arabia. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value, with category details in total retail sales sector. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The research report also reveals major retailers share in total retail sales sector with their price and market positioning in 2020.
It also reveals the major retailers by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
- The overall retail industry in Saudi Arabia is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% between 2020 and 2025 to reach SAR 331.6 bn
- Food & Grocery is the dominating sector with SAR 202.7 bn in 2020 but Other is the fastest growing sector, which will grow at 5.9% CAGR between 2020-2025 to reach SAR 140.8 bn.
- Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard discounters is the leading channel, but duty free retail channel is expected to see the maximum growth during the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 18.4% between 2020-2025 to reach SAR 1.8 bn
- The Saudi Arabia retail industry is dominated by mass market players
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the retail industry and forecasts to 2025
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in retail sectors to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sectors and their price positioning
Key Topics Covered:
- The State of Retail
- Clothing, footwear & accessories
- Food & grocery
- Health & beauty
- Al Nahdi
- Home Centre
- Al-Dawaa pharmacies
- Abdullah AlOthaim Supermarket
- Al Aamer Furniture
- Arabian Oud
- Al Naghi
- Zara (Franchise)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cm0rci
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900