Sitel Group®, one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, today announced it has been recognized as a leader in both the Information Services Group (ISG) Provider Lens™ Contact Center – Customer Experience Services 2021 Quadrant and Archetype reports.
“We’re thrilled to once again be named by ISG as a worldwide customer service leader,” said Laurent Uberti, President, CEO & Co-Founder, Sitel Group. “The past 18 months have redefined customer behavior and the CX industry as we know it. This year’s recognition carries an even greater sense of significance, as we have been on an unprecedented journey with our customers and continue innovating to improve their customer experience. While innovation has always been important in our industry, technology has accelerated at record speed due to the pandemic and we’re honored to be recognized for all that we have achieved with our customers.”
“Driven by strong vision and continuous investment and growth, Sitel Group is an industry leader for its global presence, cutting-edge technology, highly committed agents and proven outcomes,” said Namratha Dharshan, Director of Research and Principal Analyst, ISG.
The Global and Europe & U.K. Quadrant Reports measured the capabilities of 29 contact center service providers and Sitel Group was named a continued global Leader in Digital Operations and AI & Analytics, as well as a Leader in the newest additions to the report: Work From Home Services and Social Media CX Services. Further, in the Europe & U.K. Quadrant Report, Sitel Group was also the No. 1 Leader for all four categories.
- Digital Operations – As a top 3 player in the contact center industry, Sitel Group has a strong vision to grow extensively in this market. The launch of EXP+™, the Enterprise Experience Platform from Sitel Group; flexible pricing options; rapidly expanding footprint; continued significant investments in technology; and expanding its ecosystem to improve customer engagement make it a highly differentiated Leader.
- AI & Analytics – Sitel Group continues leading in this category by seamlessly embedding artificial intelligence (AI) and automation within its cloud-based EXP+ product architecture. Additionally, through its robust partnerships and proprietary solutions (sentiment playbooks) and strategic investments, Sitel Group has made significant progress in delivering measurable results.
- Work From Home Services – Sitel Group is a clear leader in this space with its recently launched MAXhubs and established Sitel at Home™ model with comprehensive security solutions. These security solutions allow Sitel Group to quickly expand to new markets and enhance the engagement and satisfaction of its remote associates, offering customers flexibility and the ability to scale quickly for their virtual contact center needs.
- Social Media CX Services – Sitel® Social Media and Communities partners with leading social media intelligence platforms for real-time monitoring and brand strategy. Sitel Group leverages its customers’ social media channels to bring a new dimension to customer care and problem resolution, starting with listening to what customers are saying and turning that data into actionable insights to drive the brand’s social media strategy.
Sitel Group was also recognized as a continued Leader in the 2021 ISG Provider Lens™ Contact Center – Customer Experience Services Archetype Report. This report measured the capabilities of 30 contact center service providers and their abilities to address the requirements of three frequently encountered archetypes of enterprise buyers: Automation Embracers, Digital Connoisseurs and CX Evangelists.
Sitel Group is the service provider with the highest set of scores, named as a Leader across all three archetypes.
- Automation Embracers – With strong technology-led investments with EXP+ as well as the recent acquisition of Sykes Enterprises, Inc., Sitel Group is a top leader in automation within the contact center industry. Sitel Group has a proven track record of leveraging its global partner ecosystem to bring advanced digital solutions to its customers.
- Digital Connoisseurs – Sitel Group boasts a highly diversified service portfolio and digital partner ecosystem with its EXP+ product architecture. With a clear CX transformation roadmap, Sitel Group provides customers a seamless, end-to-end customer experience, offering integrated vertical solutions with cross-functional expertise.
- CX Evangelists – With its use of advanced analytics in EXP+ Explore, Sitel Group provides valuable insights to customers by using advanced analytics to drive more empathetic and meaningful conversations, empowering customers to make informed decisions and enabling them to stand out from other providers.
For information about Sitel Group, visit www.sitel.com.
About Sitel Group®
As one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® empowers brands to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value. Inspired by each brands’ unique vision and goals, we ask “what if?” applying our expertise to create innovative solutions that reduce customer effort.
With 160,000 people around the globe – working from home or from one of our CX hubs – we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 8 million times every day in 50+ languages. Whether digital or voice-based, our solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. Our award-winning culture is built on 40+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience.
EXP+™ from Sitel Group is a flexible solution with complete cloud capability, designed to simplify the delivery of end-to-end CX services, while boosting efficiency, effectiveness and customer satisfaction. EXP+ creates a robust ecosystem by harnessing the power of four connected product families.
About ISG Provider Lens™ Research
The ISG Provider Lens™ Quadrant research series is the only service provider evaluation of its kind to combine empirical, data-driven research and market analysis with the real-world experience and observations of ISG’s global advisory team. Enterprises will find a wealth of detailed data and market analysis to help guide their selection of appropriate sourcing partners, while ISG advisors use the reports to validate their own market knowledge and make recommendations to ISG’s enterprise clients. The research currently covers providers offering their services globally, across Europe, as well as in the U.S., Germany, Switzerland, the U.K., France, the Nordics, Brazil and Australia/New Zealand, with additional markets to be added in the future. For more information about ISG Provider Lens research, please visit this webpage.
A companion research series, the ISG Provider Lens Archetype reports, offer a first-of-its-kind evaluation of providers from the perspective of specific buyer types.
ISG (Information Services Group) (Nasdaq: III) is a leading global technology research and advisory firm. A trusted business partner to more than 700 clients, including more than 75 of the world’s top 100 enterprises, ISG is committed to helping corporations, public sector organizations, and service and technology providers achieve operational excellence and faster growth. The firm specializes in digital transformation services, including automation, cloud and data analytics; sourcing advisory; managed governance and risk services; network carrier services; strategy and operations design; change management; market intelligence and technology research and analysis. Founded in 2006, and based in Stamford, Conn., ISG employs more than 1,300 digital-ready professionals operating in more than 20 countries—a global team known for its innovative thinking, market influence, deep industry and technology expertise, and world-class research and analytical capabilities based on the industry’s most comprehensive marketplace data. For more information, visit www.isg-one.com.