The “Six Nations (Rugby) 2021 – Property Profile, Sponsorship and Media Landscape” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Detailed report taking a closer look a the commercial landscape of the annual Six Nations competition. In particular, the report reviews the entire landscape of the 2021 competition including the disruption caused by COVID-19 and its financial impact.
Break down of the media rights landscape; the impact of COVID-19 on the 2021 competition; A closer look at the impact of the virus on the individual teams and associated sponsorship landscapes of the competition.
- The report breaks down the rugby union based international competition, looking at how money is generated and how much could be lost without fans in stadiums and other financial losses from COVID-19.
- The report also takes a closer look at the current media rights landscape which could see the competition move from free-to-air onto the pay-tv market.
Reasons to Buy
- A closer and more in depth look at the impact of COVID-19 and state of play of the Six Nations ahead of its beginnings in 2021.
- A clear breakdown of the current media rights situation that also explores the potential options for the next set of rights in 2022.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Six Nations 2021
2. COVID-19 Disrupts 2021 Sporting Calendar
3. Million lost in Ticket Sales
4. Global Pandemic & the Six Nations
5. Free-to-air Channels Remain but lost revenue From COVID-19 could see move to Pay-TV
6. Tournament Sponsorship in 2021
7. Social Media
8. 2021 Prize Money
9. Team Profiles
List of Tables
- Ticket Sales Losses Table
- National COVID-19 Case Numbers Graphs
- Competition & Team Social Media Graph
2021 Prize Money Table
- Team Profile Tables
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5eh7t
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900