The “Teeth Whitening Products Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global teeth whitening products market grew at a CAGR of around 5% during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the market is projected to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026.
The rising consciousness regarding oral hygiene among the masses represents one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. With the rising consumption of tea, coffee, tobacco and alcoholic beverages, consumers across the globe are increasingly experiencing discoloration of teeth and other tooth-related problems. This has driven the demand for cosmetic dentistry and teeth whitening products for self-grooming and maintaining the overall aesthetics.
Additionally, various product innovations, such as the development of natural and herbal variants with instant results, are acting as other growth-inducing factors. These products do not consist of coarse abrasives and have negligible long-term effects on the teeth with therapeutic benefits. In line with this, aggressive promotional activities by product manufacturers and the easy product availability through proliferating e-commerce retail channels are also contributing to the market growth.
Other factors, including the convenient availability of over the counter (OTC) teeth whitening products, along with rising expenditure capacities of the consumers, are anticipated to drive the market further.
The report provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global teeth whitening products market, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2021-2026. The report has categorized the market based on product, type, end user and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product
- Whitening Toothpaste
- Whitening Strips and Gels
- Whitening Rinses
Breakup by Type
- Bleaching Agents
- Non-Bleaching Agents (Surface Cleaners)
Breakup by End User
- Home Users
Breakup by Distribution Channel
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being:
- Church & Dwight Co. Inc.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Den-Mat Holdings LLC
- Dr. Fresh LLC (High Ridge Brands Co.)
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Johnson & Johnson
- Procter & Gamble Company
- Unilever PLC
- W&H (UK) Ltd.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- How has the global teeth whitening products market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global teeth whitening products market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global teeth whitening products market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/32p57m
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211208005493/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900