The “France Silica Sand Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The France silica sand market reached a value of US$ 417.9 Million in 2020. Silica sand, commonly known as industrial sand, refers to one of the abundantly available sand varieties which is found in the crystalline or amorphous state.
The chemical formula of silica sand is SiO2 which encompasses one atom of silicon and two atoms of oxygen. Silica sand is derived from quartz which is broken down into tiny granules by the gradual movements of water and wind. Additionally, deposits of silica sand are extracted through dredging, underground mining and surface mining in open pit operations.
Moreover, silica sand is associated with properties like strength, durability and high melting point, particularly in comparison with iron, copper and aluminum. On account of these properties, silica sand has acquired massive recognition in the infrastructure industry of France. Looking forward, the publisher expects the France silica sand market to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026.
The construction industry in France witnessed a downturn in the year 2010 on account of the Great Recession, thereby impacting the growth of the silica sand market. Nonetheless, since the year 2011, the market started to witness a consistent growth owing to constant support from the French government. This can also be accredited to the rising investments on infrastructure, particularly in the energy and telecommunications sector. In addition to this, the government in this region has recently initiated a big investment plan so as to support the construction industry.
Based on the end-use, the market has been segmented as glass industry, foundry, filtration, abrasives and others. Currently, the glass industry dominates the market, holding the largest share. The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being SIBELCO, SAMIN, Solvay, Imerys, Fulchiron Industrielle, Argeco Developpement and Sablieres Palvadeau Les Douemes.
This report provides a deep insight into the France silica sand market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the France silica sand market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the France silica sand market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the France silica sand market?
- What are the major end-use sectors in the France silica sand market?
- What are the price trends of silica sand?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the France silica sand market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the France silica sand market?
- What is the structure of the France silica sand market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the France silica sand market?
- What are the profit margins in the France silica sand industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a silica sand manufacturing plant?
- How is silica sand manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a silica sand plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a silica sand plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a silica sand plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a silica sand plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for silica sand?
- What are the transportation requirements for silica sand?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a silica sand plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a silica sand plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a silica sand plant?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
5 European Silica Sand Industry
6 France Silica Sand Industry
7 Market Breakup by End-Use
8 France Silica Sand Industry: Competitive Landscape
9 Silica Sand Manufacturing Process
10 Requirements for Setting Up a Silica Sand Manufacturing Plant
- Fulchiron Industrielle
- Argeco Developpement
- Sablieres Palvadeau Les Douemes
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q34ubd
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900