The “The Global Market for Cellulose Nanofibers 2020” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Cellulose nanofibers (CNF) are sustainable materials with high mechanical strength (stronger than steel), high aspect ratios, high transparency, and high chemical resistance and impressive rheological, optical, film-forming properties. They are also lightweight and have made a recent impact in industrial applications and in biopolymer, bio-composites and nanomaterials research.
Report contents include:
- Global production capacities, by producer, current and planned.
- Production volumes by region.
- Current products.
- Stage of commercialization for cellulose nanofiber applications by company.
- CNF applications by industry.
- Demand in tons per market.
- Market drivers, trends and challenges, by end user markets.
- Competitive landscape of CNF by market, volumes, key trends and growth. Potential for CNF to gain market share by market volume across all end user markets.
- In-depth market assessment of opportunities for CNF including potential revenues, growth rates, pricing, most likely applications and market challenges.
- In-depth analysis of market by applications including estimated market size, penetration and growth. Applications covered include: Polymer composite parts; Biodegradable and renewable nanocomposites; Automotive composites; Packaging films; Aerogels; Construction materials; Packaging fillers/additives; Paint and coatings additives; Deodorant sheets; Pharmaceutical additives; Renewable plastic parts/casings; Transparent films for electronics; Flexible and printed electronics; Batteries; Flexible and paper batteries; Filtration membranes.
In-depth key player profiles of 85 companies, including products, current capacities and plans for new capacities, production processes, prices per kg and commercial activities.
Companies profiled in the report include American Process, Inc., Imerys, Innventia AB, Asahi Kasei, Chuetsu Pulp & Paper Daicel, Daiichi Kogyo, Daio Paper, Nippon Paper, Oji Holdings, Sugino Machine, Seiko PMC, StoraEnso and Borregaard.
Key Topics Covered:
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2 OVERVIEW OF CELLULOSE NANOFIBERS
2.3 Manufacture of cellulose nanofibers
2.3.1 Microfibrillated cellulose (MFC)
2.3.2 Cellulose nanofibers (CNF)
3 REGULATIONS AND STANDARDS
3.1.1 International Standards Organization (ISO)
3.1.2 American National Standards
3.1.3 CSA Group
4 CELLULOSE NANOFIBERS SUPPLY CHAIN
5 CELLULOSE NANOFIBERS PRICING
6 PATENTS AND PUBLICATIONS
7 CELLULOSE NANOFIBERS IN COMPOSITES
7.1 Market overview
7.2 Market prospects
7.3 Market assessment
7.4 Applications map
7.5 Global market in tons, historical and forecast to 2030
7.6 Product developer profiles
8 CELLULOSE NANOFIBERS IN AUTOMOTIVE
8.1 Market overview
8.2 Market prospects
8.3 Market assessment
8.4 Applications map
8.5 Global market in tons, historical and forecast to 2030
8.6 Product developer profiles
9 CELLULOSE NANOFIBERS IN CONSTRUCTION
9.1 Market overview
9.2 Market prospects
9.3 Market assessment
9.4 Applications map
9.5 Global market in tons, historical and forecast to 2030
9.6 Product developer profiles
10 CELLULOSE NANOFIBERS IN PAPER AND BOARD PACKAGING
10.1 Market prospects
10.2 Market assessment
10.3 Applications map
10.4 Global market in tons, historical and forecast to 2030
10.5 Product developer profiles
11 CELLULOSE NANOFIBERS TEXTILES AND APPAREL
11.1 Market overview
11.2 Market prospects
11.3 Market assessment
11.4 Applications map
11.5 Global market in tons, historical and forecast to 2030
11.6 Product developer profiles
12 CELLULOSE NANOFIBERS IN MEDICINE AND HEALTHCARE
12.1 Market overview
12.2 Market prospects
12.3 Market assessment
12.4 Applications map
12.5 Global market in tons, historical and forecast to 2030
12.6 Product developer profiles
13 CELLULOSE NANOFIBERS IN PAINTS AND COATINGS
13.1 Market overview
13.2 Market prospects
13.3 Market assessment
13.4 Applications map
13.5 Global market in tons, historical and forecast to 2030
13.6 Product developer profiles
14 CELLULOSE NANOFIBERS IN AEROGELS
14.1 Market overview
14.2 Market prospects
14.3 Market assessment
14.4 Global market in tons, historical and forecast to 2030
14.5 Product developer profiles
15 CELLULOSE NANOFIBERS IN OIL AND GAS
15.1 Market overview
15.2 Market prospects
15.3 Market assessment
15.4 Global market in tons, historical and forecast to 2030
15.5 Product developer profiles
16 CELLULOSE NANOFIBERS IN FILTRATION
16.1 Market overview
16.2 Market prospects
16.3 Market assessment
16.4 Applications map
16.5 Global market in tons, historical and forecast to 2030
16.6 Product developer profiles
17 CELLULOSE NANOFIBERS IN RHEOLOGY MODIFIERS FOR COSMETICS, PHARMA AND FOOD ADDITIVES
17.1 Market overview
17.2 Market prospects
17.3 Market assessment
17.4 Applications map
17.5 Global market in tons, historical and forecast to 2030
17.6 Product developer profiles
18 OTHER MARKETS FOR NANOCELLULOSE
18.1 CELLULOSE NANOFIBERS IN PRINTED, STRETCHABLE AND FLEXIBLE ELECTRONICS 1
18.1.1 Market assessment
18.1.2 Product developer profiles
18.2 CELLULOSE NANOFIBERS IN 3D PRINTING
18.2.1 Market assessment
18.2.2 Product developer profiles
18.3 CELLULOSE NANOFIBERS IN AEROSPACE
18.3.1 Market assessment
18.3.2 Product developer profiles
19 CELLULOSE NANOFIBER COMPANY PROFILES
20 RESEARCH SCOPE AND METHODOLOGY
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/all44s