The “Global Airborne Countermeasure Systems Market by Application (Jammers, Missile Defence, Counter Countermeasure), Platform (Military Aircraft, Military Helicopters, Unmanned Systems), Product, and Region – Forecast to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Airborne Countermeasure Systems Market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 11.6 billion in 2021 to USD 14.9 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.2% in terms of value during the forecasted period.
The major growth drivers for this market include rising global concerns, increasing technologies supporting avionics to integrate the countermeasure systems in aircraft and focus on increasing the fleet size.
The military aircraft segment of the market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2021 to 2026
The growth in the Airborne Countermeasure Systems market is expected to drive the growth of the three platforms proportionately. The requirement of military aircraft in battlefield for surveillance and threat detection capabilities, is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
Based on product, the Self-Protection EW Suite segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
Based on operations, Self-Protection EW Suite segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The requirement of electronic suites helps in protecting the aircraft by shielding and reducing human loss and increasing capabilities, and investments in R&D towards these systems are helping the growth of market for Airborne Countermeasure Systems.
Based on application, the Counter Countermeasure Systems equipment segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
Growing demand for counter countermeasure systems due to their high demand for antijamming and deception techniques in countermeasure applications are projected to increase the growth of the Airborne Countermeasure Systems market.
The North America region is estimated to account for the largest share of the Airborne Countermeasure Systems market in 2021
The North American region is estimated to lead the Airborne Countermeasure Systems market in the forecast period. The growth of the North America Airborne Countermeasure Systems market is primarily driven by increasing focus on increasing investments in Airborne Countermeasure Systems technologies by countries in this region.
- Increased Acquisition of Unmanned Systems Because of Rising Transnational and Regional Insecurity
- Upgrading Existing Fighter Jets and Procurement of Advanced Fighter and Transport Aircraft
- Increasing Need for Missile Detection Systems
- Increasing Demand for Military Helicopters
- Electronic Warfare Capabilities Deployed on Unmanned Systems
- Growing Popularity of Modern Warfare Methods
- Technological Advancements in Airborne Warfare Systems
- Concerns Over Possibility of Errors in Complex Combat Situations
- Regulatory Constraints in Transfer of Technology
- Lack of Accuracy and Operational Complexities in Airborne Countermeasure
- Lack of Standards and Protocols for Use of AI in Military Applications
- Lack of Infrastructure for Advanced Communication Technologies
- Enhanced System Reliability and Efficiency of TWT-based Solutions
- High Cost of Deployment
- Inability to Address Multiple/Diverse Threats
- Sensitive Nature of Military Data
- Minimizing Weight and Size of Devices while Maintaining Advanced Features
- Complexity in Designs
- Aselsan A.S.
- BAE Systems PLC
- Chemring Countermeasures
- Cobham PLC
- Cohort PLC
- Collins Aerospace
- Curtiss-Wright Corporation
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Flir Systems
- Hensoldt AG
- Indra Sistemas SA
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. (IAI)
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Lacroix SA
- Leonardo S.p.A.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- MAG Aerospace
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- Rheinmetall AG
- Teledyne Technologies International Corp.
- Terma AA
- Thales Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vi2rw9
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900