The “Manufactured Soil – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Manufactured Soil estimated at US$6.6 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$9.4 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.3% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Garden Soil, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 5.4% CAGR and reach US$3.9 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Soil Mix segment is readjusted to a revised 5.6% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.9 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 4.9% CAGR
The Manufactured Soil market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.9 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.7 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 4.9% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 5% and 4.2% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.4% CAGR.
Manure & Compost Segment to Record 5% CAGR
In the global Manure & Compost segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 5% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$1 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$1.4 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$1.1 Billion by the year 2027.
Select Competitors (Total 43 Featured):
- B.D. White Top Soil Company Inc.
- Boughton Loam & Turf Management Limited
- Jiffy International AS
- London Rock Supplies Limited
- Resource Management, Inc.
- The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company
- Tim O’hare Associates Llp
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Product Overview
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Importance of Proper Soil Structure in Achieving High Crop Yield Drives Focus on Improved Soil Blends
- Manufactured Soil Aids in Waste Minimization at Restoration of Post-Industrial Sites
- Rise in Investment in Building Urban Landscape Drives Demand for Manufactured Soil
- Cost Benefits of Modified Oil Support its Growing Demand for in Landscape Making
- Use of Soil Blends in Lawns and Gardens on Rise as More People Take to Gardening as a Hobby
- Demand on Rise for in-Situ Soil Blending
- Growing Emphasis on Green Spaces in Urban Establishments to Drive the Demand for Soil Mix
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h44bfu
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900