The “Tomographic Explosives Detection Systems (EDS) & BHS (with COVID-19 Impact Analysis) Market – 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report contains a thorough analysis of 5 vertical, 5 technology sectors and 5 regional markets, detailing 2019-2026 market size. According to the report, the market is expected to grow to $4.8 Billion by 2026.
The report is the utmost comprehensive review of the global EDS and BHS market available today. It is considered the industry’s gold standard for EDS and BHS Security market research reports. The objective of this report is to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
- Analogic Corporation
- Conveyor & Automation Technologies, Inc.
- Dalmec Inc.
- Eurologix Security Ltd
- Leidos, Inc.
- Nuctech Co. Ltd
- Rapiscan Systems, Inc.
- Ross & Baruzzini – Cage Inc.
According to the report, the 2021-2026 EDS and BHS market is affected by the following drivers and inhibitors:
- The COVID-19 pandemic changed the world. In a matter of a few months, the coronavirus pandemic infected millions and killed hundreds of thousands. The associated decline in GDP limited the 2020-2021 EDS and BHS products budgets.
- New COVID-19 vaccines mean that the EDS and BHS market will recover by 2022.
- The COVID-19 pandemic is forcing security organizations to change the way they operate. They have to focus on the cost-performance of new EDS and BHS and services.
- The pandemic drove the decline of air passengers and public transportation, resulting in a 2020-2021 drop in EDS and BHS systems sales. We forecast that these sectors markets will recover by 2022-2026.
- Annually, billions of luggage items need screening at airports
- E-commerce growth during the pandemic resulted in a >50% hike in need to screen postal items.
- Increasing demand for automated EDS systems, requiring less (or more sophisticated) human intervention, raises EDS & BHS equipment and systems (relative to security personnel).
- Increasing value-added EDS systems generated by ‘soft’ elements (software, data management, processing algorithms).
- Replacement of timeworn EDS & BHS products.
- Contraband smuggling.
- China’s internal security policy.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Drivers
3 Market Inhibitors
4 EDS & BHS Industry: SWOT Analysis.
5 Competitive Analysis: EDS & BHS Market Barriers to New Entry, Supplier Power, Buyer Power, Barriers to Substitution and Competitive Rivalry.
6 EDS & BHS Industry Value Chain
6.2 The EDS & BHS Industry Primary Activities
6.3 Support Activities
7 EDS & BHS Industry Competitive Analysis
8 Global EDS & Security Related BHS Vertical Markets.
8.1 EDS & Security Related BHS Vertical Markets Size- 2019-2026.
8.2 EDS & Security Related BHS Vertical Market Dynamics – 2019-2026.
8.3 Global Market Breakdown – 2019-2026
9 Aviation Security EDS & Security Related BHS Market – 2019-2026
9.1 Market Background
9.2 COVID-19 Impact on the Aviation Market.
9.3 Airports Passengers & Baggage Screening Statistics by 42 Countries – 2017 & 2027
9.4 Checked Luggage Screening
9.4.1 EDS based Screening Systems Deployment Strategy.
9.4.2 Coherent X-ray Scatter Based Multi-Level Screening.
9.4.3 Checked Luggage Covert Testing Procedures
9.5 Aviation Security Market Size – 2019-2026.
9.6 Aviation Security EDS & Security Related BHS Market Dynamics – 2019-2026
9.7 Aviation Security Market Share – 2019-2026
10 Ports, Land Transportation & Borders EDS & Security Related BHS Market – 2019-2026
11 Defense EDS & Security Related BHS Market – 2019-2026
12 Postal Services EDS & Security Related BHS Market – 2019-2026
13 Other Vertical EDS & Security Related BHS Markets – 2019-2026
MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY
14 Global EDS & Security Related BHS Market by Technology
15 Small Bore EDS Market – 2019-2026
16 Low & Medium Throughput EDS Market – 2019-2026
17 High Throughput EDS Market – 2019-2026
18 Security Related BHS Systems – 2019-2026
19 IoT & Predictive Maintenance EDS & Security Related BHS Market – 2019-2026
20 Regional EDS & Security Related BHS Markets
21 North America EDS & Security Related BHS Market
22 Latin America EDS & Security Related BHS Market
23 Europe EDS & Security Related BHS Market
24 Middle East & Africa EDS & Security Related BHS Market
25 Asia Pacific EDS & Security Related BHS Market
TECHNOLOGY OUTLOOK & BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
26 EDS Technology Outlook
27 EDS Business & Technological Opportunities
1 Leading Vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/udf45w
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900