The “Trampolines – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Trampolines estimated at US$3 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$3.9 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 4.6% over the analysis period.
Round Trampolines, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 5.2% CAGR to reach US$1.7 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Rectangular & Square Trampolines segment is readjusted to a revised 4.6% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 31.8% share of the global Trampolines market. The most common of the trampoline types is the round trampoline. These trampolines dominate the market and remain widely popular among consumers, owing to their single and focused bounce space, small size, and easy storage within households.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.3 Billion in 2021, While China is Forecast to Reach $479.9 Million by 2026
The Trampolines market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.3 Billion in the year 2021. The country currently accounts for a 41.58% share in the global market. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$479.9 Million in the year 2026 trailing a CAGR of 6.3% through the analysis period.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3.6% and 3.8% respectively over the analysis period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.1% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$509.1 Million by the end of the analysis period. North America represents the largest regional market for trampolines, attributed to the growing consciousness among parents about providing adequate physical activities for their children.
Select Competitors (Total 77 Featured) –
- JumpSport, Inc.
- Jumpking International
- Multiplay International Ltd.
- Plum Products Ltd.
- Pure Fun
- Skywalker Holdings
- Sportspower Ltd.
- Vuly Trampolines Pty Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- 2020: A Year of Disruption & Transformation
- As the Race between the Virus & Vaccines Intensifies, Where is the World Economy Headed in 2021?
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Leisure and Entertainment Business: A General Perspective
- Amusement Parks Experience A Roller-Coaster Ride
- COVID-19 Pandemic Makes Trampoline Parks Bear Brunt of Financial Losses
- Trampoline Emerges as Hot Family Recreational Item as COVID-19 Wipes Out Outdoor Activity
- Mini-Trampolines Gain Demand for Home-Based Workouts as Gyms Remain Closed
- COVID-19 Impact on Chinese Manufacturers Leads to Supply Glitches
- Trampolines: An Introduction
- Types of Trampolines
- Recent Market Activity
- World Brands
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rise in Number of Trampoline Parks Boost Sales
- New Technological Innovations Make Trampolines Smarter
- Rise in Concerns Over Overweight and Obesity Boost Uptake of Trampolines as a Fitness Equipment
- Women: An Expanding Demographic Segment for Trampolines
- Health Benefits of Rebounding for Exercise in Postmenopausal Women Bolsters Demand for Mini Trampolines
- Rising Popularity of Trampoline Workouts Among Men Drives Up Demand
- Manufacturers Roll Out Trampolines with Interactive and Educational Features
- Trampoline Parks Witness Rise in Average Age of Jumpers
- Introduction of Trampolines without Weight Limit
- Increased Emphasis on Health & Fitness Amid COVID-19 Drives Interest in Trampolining at Home
- Closure of Gyms and Outdoor Facilities and Fitness Routine Changes of People as A Result of COVID-19 Drives Uptake
- Trampoline Injuries Drive the Need for Development of Safer Equipment
- In-Ground Trampolines Get Popular
- NASA Trains Astronauts with Trampolines
- Trampolining Event in Olympics
- Online Distribution Channel for Trampoline on Rise
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o95p5e
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900