The “Front of Shirt Sponsorship Report 2021-22 – Across the Top 15 European Soccer Leagues” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Front of Shirt partnerships are often the most lucrative deals within a clubs commercial partnerships portfolio given the exposure they generate due to the prominent nature of the branding. Alternatively for brands, these types of partnerships are enticing as they offer the opportunity to build trust and credibility at scale due to associating themselves with clubs that have a passionate fan base.
This report looks at the Front of Shirt (FOS) sponsorship deals that will be visible across all 244 clubs involved in the 15 highest ranked national soccer divisions in Europe according to the UEFA Country Coefficient.
- The aggregate value of Front of Shirt deals in Europe’s top 15 leagues for the 2021-22 season has fallen to $1.37 billion, down 4.9 per cent on last season.
- Over 87 per cent of Front of Shirt revenues are concentrated in the Big Five European leagues.
- Gambling brands remain the most prevalent in the market for Front of Shirt rights in European soccer, accounting for over 21 per cent of Front of Shirt deals in the top 15 European soccer leagues.
- The market for Front of Shirt rights in the top 15 European soccer leagues according to UEFA’s Country Coefficient has constricted by 4.9 per cent from $1.44 billion in the 2020-21 season to $1.37 billion in the 2021-22 season.
- Clubs in the Big Five European soccer leagues (England, Spain, Germany, Italy and France) are estimated to collectively earn $1.2 billion through their Front of Shirt deals. This is 87 per cent of the overall Front of Shirt value of the 15 leagues analysed. The Premier League stands as the most lucrative league for Front of Shirt rights, in which clubs collectively earn $450.54 million across the division, which is estimated to be over $200 million more than any other European soccer league.
- Despite stricter gambling advertisement regulations becoming more widespread across Europe, the industry remains the most prevalent in European soccer’s Front of Shirt landscape with 51 deals. This is 18 more than any other sector and 11 more than in the 2020-21 season. They have a presence in ten of the 15 leagues analysed and account for over 21 per cent of the total Front of Shirt deals analysed.
- This report provides an overview of the Front of Shirt sponsorship landscape across Europe’s top 15 soccer leagues according to UEFA’s Country Coefficient
- The report analyses 235 active Front of Shirt deals across the 244 clubs which compete in the top 15 European soccer leagues
- It analyses the Front of Shirt market trends from the 2011-12 to 2021-22 European soccer seasons and the impact of COVID-19.
- The report also highlights the biggest players and sectors invested in Front of Shirt sponsorship in European soccer.
- English Premier League
- La Liga
- Serie A
- Ligue 1
- Manchester United
- Manchester City
- Tottenham Hotspur
- Real Madrid
- FC Barcelona
- Atletico Madrid
- AC Milan
- Inter Milan
- AS Roma
- Paris Saint-Germain
- Standard Chartered
- Deutsche Telekom
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lxvsk7
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900