The “U.S. Injectable Compounding Pharmacy Market, by Molecule, by Packaging Type, and by Pharmacy Type – Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2021 – 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Pharmacy compounding describes the act of combining, mixing, or altering of the ingredients of a drug to create a new medication according to the needs of an individual patient.
Compounding of a product is done due to a patient allergy to an ingredient in the commercially available products or the need for a different concentration, route of administration, or dosage form of compounded product. For instance, according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (U.S. FDA), 2020, due to COVID-19 pandemic hospitals are facing shortage of drugs such as pain management drugs.
The increasing number of chronic diseases such as arthritis is expected to drive demand for pain management medicines, which is expected to boost the U.S. 503B compounding pharmacies market growth over the forecast period. For instance, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)’s May 2019 report, an estimated 54.4 million U.S. adults are diagnosed with arthritis, which accounted for around one in four people in the U.S.
The increasing drug shortages in the U.S., increasing geriatric population and improved longevity due to customized medicines, rising adoption of inorganic growth strategies by key players operating in the market and increasing novel product approvals and launches are the major factors that are expected to drive the growth of U.S. injectable compounding pharmacy market during the forecast period.
For instance, in May 2020, Central Admixture Pharmacy Services, Inc. launched three new compounded sterile preparations, which are in short supply for the ICU patients. The products are two vasodilators: Norepinephrine 8 mg added to 250 mL normal saline (NS), Vasopressin 50 units added to 50 mL NS, and a sedative: Midazolam 125 mg added to NS (1mg/mL).
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the U.S. injectable compounding pharmacy market and provides market size (US$ Mn) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2021-2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the U.S. injectable compounding pharmacy market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, market presence, distribution strategies, key developments, strategies, and future plans
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, technology up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The U.S. injectable compounding pharmacy market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the U.S. injectable compounding pharmacy market
U.S. Injectable Compounding Pharmacy Market, By Molecule:
- Fentanyl / Bupivacaine
- BKK (Bupivacaine, Ketorolac, Ketamine)
- RCK (Ropivacaine, Clonidine, Ketorolac)
- RKK (Ropivacaine, Ketorolac, Ketamine)
U.S. Injectable Compounding Pharmacy Market, By Packaging Type:
- Prefilled Syringes
U.S. Injectable Compounding Pharmacy Market, By Pharmacy Type:
- 503A Pharmacies
- 503B Pharmacies
- Central Admixture Pharmacy Services, Inc.
- Nephron Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- QuVa Pharma
- Olympia Pharmacy
- ASP Cares
- Fagron Compounding Pharmacies
- Athenex, Inc.
- Avella Specialty Pharmacy
- Atlas Pharmaceuticals
- Empower Pharmacy
- Carie Boyd’S Prescription Shop
- Edge Pharma
- Imprimis NJOF, LLC
- IntegraDose Compounding Services, LLC
- Wells Pharma of Houston, LLC
- US Compounding Inc.
- SCA Pharma
- Vertisis Custom Pharmacy
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/50gsnn
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900