The “Mass Beauty and Personal Care in the United Kingdom” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Mass Beauty and Personal Care in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Mass beauty and personal care recorded minimal growth in 2020, but outperformed the premium segment by a long mile. The closure of non-essential stores during lockdowns in the UK meant that many consumers were forced to shop in supermarkets and pharmacies for their beauty and personal care needs, thereby benefitting sales for mass and private label players.
Product coverage: Mass Adult Sun Care, Mass Baby and Child-specific Products, Mass Bath and Shower, Mass Colour Cosmetics, Mass Deodorants, Mass Fragrances, Mass Hair Care, Mass Skin Care.
Data coverage: Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Mass Beauty and Personal Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
MASS BEAUTY AND PERSONAL CARE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
KEY DATA FINDINGS
- Mass brands benefit through mass channels that remain open during lockdown
- Mass skin care gains ground as consumers become more ingredients-savvy
- Unilever maintains sales in 2020, bolstered by its leading mass brand Dove
RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Recession-induced spending will see opportunity for mass brands to upgrade their offerings
- Mass brands should look to invest digitally as a way to compete
BEAUTY AND PERSONAL CARE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
- COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for beauty and personal care?
GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c1uc21
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900