The “Premium Beauty and Personal Care in the United Kingdom” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Premium Beauty and Personal Care in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
The economic impact of COVID-19 has had a significant effect on the premium segment, underpinned by furlough schemes, rising unemployment rates, and disposable incomes contracting by 12% in the UK in 2020. This has resulted in tightened spending for many consumers, with more premium-exposed categories such as fragrances and colour cosmetics taking the most severe hit.
Product coverage: Premium Adult Sun Care, Premium Baby and Child-specific Products, Premium Bath and Shower, Premium Colour Cosmetics, Premium Deodorants, Premium Fragrances, Premium Hair Care, Premium Skin Care.
Data coverage: Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Premium Beauty and Personal Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
PREMIUM BEAUTY AND PERSONAL CARE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
KEY DATA FINDINGS
- Pockets of opportunity for premium as consumers search for at-home indulgence
- Luxury brands diversify towards less traditional channels
- Personal care categories get a premium makeover
RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Premium beauty and personal care set to recover by 2022
- Premium could see growth from heightened levels of conscious consumerism
BEAUTY AND PERSONAL CARE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
- COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for beauty and personal care?
GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rtxigo
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900